BajaNomad

Want Elimaps contact info

harveyrawn - 5-9-2017 at 09:33 AM

I'm looking for a way to buy a new Elimaps Mapa de la Peninsula de Baja California from my home in the States.

I know they're sold in Pemex stations in Baja, but my online research has not found a way to contact Elimaps or somebody who distributes them.

Does anyone have any contact info that will lead me to an Elimaps source?

BigBearRider - 5-9-2017 at 10:40 AM

Are you referring to the long and narrow wall map with Ruta Del Vino at the top?

If so, it was sponsored by Almar dive shop in Ensenada. They have both facebook and their own website (it's a Wix site). You may want to contact them.

They are sold in various places in Ensenada for $10. I recently bought one for $4 at a newer Pemex near San Quintin.

harveyrawn - 5-9-2017 at 10:46 AM

That sounds like the one. I'll contact Almar. Thanks.

Bump of an old request

AKgringo - 2-20-2020 at 05:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by harveyrawn  
I'm looking for a way to buy a new Elimaps Mapa de la Peninsula de Baja California from my home in the States.

I know they're sold in Pemex stations in Baja, but my online research has not found a way to contact Elimaps or somebody who distributes them.

Does anyone have any contact info that will lead me to an Elimaps source?

I currently am using a 2019 Baja California map that I bought at an OXXO store here in Centenarrio. Right on the front of the map is the website; elimapsviajero.com , but I have not been able to view it online, or find a link to the actual maps!

It is similar in format to the old AAA maps, but lacks a lot of detail. The main sponsor appears to be Almar Dive Shop in Ensenada, but I did not find a link to the map there either.