BajaNomad

What is happening here?

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 07:23 AM

Prolly he is...You dint answer my question...about the eggs..???

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 08:30 AM

WHAT is your plan, Para? AND about those eggs? Simple questions, should be simple answers, eh?..

Enrique2012 - 5-30-2017 at 08:50 AM

Dear Admin, please add the following two names to the retarded File:

chuckie
paranewbi

[Edited on 5-30-2017 by Enrique2012]

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 08:52 AM

thank you for your input Enrique!

bajabuddha - 5-30-2017 at 09:25 AM

Chuck, get yer water at a full boil before you ease in the eggies with a slotted spoon. That's the trick for EZ peeling. I put a splash of vinegar in mine too.

Also, maybe add *SARCASM* to your posts for those with no sense of humor. It's more rampant (no sense of humor that is) on these boards than threat of physical harm. SMH

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 09:42 AM

I forgot about the vinegar thing...As to the other...Nah...

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 09:51 AM

Thank you for your input Para...Now tell us your plan...Besides whining ...

BajaTed - 5-30-2017 at 10:35 AM

Best defense is an offense, this is the Status Quo on BN.

Next Nobel prize winner is on BN as we speak.

Drip, drip, drip:bounce:

sancho - 5-30-2017 at 11:20 AM

Para, Don't take any blowback personally, take your
foot off the accelerator. No one here means anyone
any harm. Just a bunch of perros, lifting their legs
on trees, marking territory. Exercising out some
testosterone. No need to respond to every perceived
slight. Been going on for yrs, no problema

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 11:31 AM

ARF!

lencho - 5-30-2017 at 01:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sancho  
Been going on for yrs, no problema

I disagree about "no problema." Over the years I've watched a number of the more informed, thoughtful posters give up and leave in disgust at the adversarial environment here, and I suspect that we are missing out on potentially valuable newcomers because of it.

I participate in several Internet fora and BN has-- by several orders of magnitude-- the lowest signal-to-noise ratio; it's often morbidly entertaining, but not to be taken seriously as a place of lucid interchange. :no:

BajaBlanca - 5-30-2017 at 02:18 PM

Well, I think bajanomads have lightened up. It is so much more pleasurable to read the threads without nasty bullying....banter and rudeness to the extreme.

Hallelujah.

BornFisher - 5-30-2017 at 03:09 PM

For easy to peel eggs--- use old eggs (2 weeks or older).

SFandH - 5-30-2017 at 03:39 PM

Huevos duros.

How do you know how old eggs are when you buy them?

Take your egg slicer when you go to Baja. You won't find one in the stores. I've looked.......and looked.....and......nada! Must be a gringo thing.

[Edited on 5-30-2017 by SFandH]

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 03:48 PM

I do have some old chickens! Will that work? Whats an "egg slicer" I use a knife...

DanO - 5-30-2017 at 04:37 PM

https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/142219...

bajabuddha - 5-30-2017 at 04:50 PM

It's like a multi-wired cheese slicer chuck. Yet another 'labor-saving device' people work two jobs to afford (although they're cheap).

I've tried the 'old egg' trick, doesn't work. The yolk's on you. :biggrin:

lencho - 5-30-2017 at 06:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Thank you for your input Para...Now tell us your plan...Besides whining ...

I didn't really hear a "whine" there, and based on the disappearance of his messages from this thread, I think he might have just done something about it, with his feet. :(

chuckie - 5-30-2017 at 06:31 PM

His chojce , eh?

Alm - 5-30-2017 at 07:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  

BN has-- by several orders of magnitude-- the lowest signal-to-noise ratio; it's often morbidly entertaining, but not to be taken seriously as a place of lucid interchange. :no:

"They" - 2 or 3 people talking to each other in this thread as if it were a private place - are probably lucid. Doesn't appear to be an important subject anyway.

As to the "noise" - yes, most topics deteriorate after the first 3-4 posts. Nomads can't concentrate for much longer. Set a self-reminder not to read further than 3 posts in, this is all you can do.

willardguy - 5-30-2017 at 07:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Alm  
Quote: Originally posted by lencho  

BN has-- by several orders of magnitude-- the lowest signal-to-noise ratio; it's often morbidly entertaining, but not to be taken seriously as a place of lucid interchange. :no:

"They" - 2 or 3 people talking to each other in this thread as if it were a private place - are probably lucid. Doesn't appear to be an important subject anyway.

As to the "noise" - yes, most topics deteriorate after the first 3-4 posts. Nomads can't concentrate for much longer. Set a self-reminder not to read further than 3 posts in, this is all you can do.

what brings you here at 20+?