Awesome pics.

Elona - 5-31-2017 at 04:37 AM

Too far away from me.

Udo - 5-31-2017 at 07:08 AM

Thanks to you Doug as well as Rossman.

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNomad  
Awesome pics.

BajaBlanca - 5-31-2017 at 07:32 AM

Wow, those photos should help sell this lovely property in a heartbeat! What a gorgeous location. A great town with so many interesting folks.

Wish you were still going to live there so we could sneak over for some delish food!

:biggrin:

aguachico - 5-31-2017 at 08:29 AM

Wow; surprised it is still on the market.

Are those cabanas on the same property in the same color scheme?
Also A googlemap pin would be cool.

GLWS

BigBearRider - 5-31-2017 at 09:38 AM

Great pics. Great location.

How big is the lot? House?

Does the property go all the way to the Federal Zone? Is the road on your property?

Who owns the white house next door?

Udo - 5-31-2017 at 03:34 PM

Answers in order asked:

The lot is about 22 meters by about 40 meters. It used to be two lots and I combined both lots into one.

The property goes all the way to the Federal Zone.

No, the road is al illegal road on the Federal Zone.

The house next door is owned by another Gringo. Last tim I was there, I was under the impression that the house had a full-time renter. However, I don't know.

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  
Great pics. Great location.

How big is the lot? House?

Does the property go all the way to the Federal Zone? Is the road on your property?

Who owns the white house next door?

shari - 5-31-2017 at 03:46 PM

The road is actually behind the house but Asuncion has all kinds of roads that arent really roads...well they are roads at the moment as they are used as roads...but they aren't on the map but have been made.
It is such a shame to see these beautiful houses vacant.The house on the right is unoccupied too and on the market...hey maybe someone will buy them both! There are no other houses on this west side ocean front for sale and Udo's place is as cute as can be and is ready to move right into....it has a ton of cool stuff in it.

norte - 5-31-2017 at 05:18 PM

How many Americans or Canadians live in Asuncion now?

SDROB - 5-31-2017 at 05:47 PM

This place is nice! That was cool of Ross to use his drone and get the aerial view. It's on my bucket list to go fish with him n Juan in the near future. I haven't been there yet.

GLWS

Rossman - 5-31-2017 at 05:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
How many Americans or Canadians live in Asuncion now?

About a dozen full timers. Probably another dozen half timers and tons of new and old gringo faces in the Sep - Jan timeframe.

DianaT - 5-31-2017 at 06:37 PM

Oh,, love the pictures as I have never seen it from that perspective. They make me miss BA more. We used to own the house on the right.

Best part of BA are the local people with whom we are still communicating, but we really need to visit them.

Good luck Udo. You do have a very nice place.

BigBearRider - 5-31-2017 at 07:44 PM

Thanks for the answers!

How many square feet is the house?

Udo - 6-7-2017 at 08:21 AM

The house is about 1400 square feet BBR.