BajaNomad

Dresden Musicians Will Play This Saturday Tear Down This Wall — Pink Floyd, Santana — on T. J. side of fence

GypsyJan - 6-2-2017 at 08:16 PM

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2017/jun/02/stringers-co...

mtgoat666 - 6-2-2017 at 08:27 PM

:bounce:

The world needs to come together and fight fascism and it's extremist proponents in the swamp, i.e. Donald, Jared, Bannon, Sessions, Clarke, Ivanka, etc.

Every little effort counts!

Resist!

Indivisible!

[Edited on 6-3-2017 by mtgoat666]

As You Said

GypsyJan - 6-2-2017 at 08:48 PM

Why some people don't see your logic and honest outrage...I guess it makes them uncomfortable about examining entrenched attitudes.

weebray - 6-3-2017 at 08:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

The world needs to come together and fight fascism and it's extremist proponents in the swamp, i.e. Donald, Jared, Bannon, Sessions, Clarke, Ivanka, etc.

Resist!

Indivisible!

Like!

BornFisher - 6-3-2017 at 08:27 AM

I`m sure Mexico would love to see them do this on their southern border.

BajaGlenn - 6-3-2017 at 09:15 AM

I hope it rains HARD!!!:fire:

Terry28 - 6-3-2017 at 09:20 AM

Bajaglenn......Go gargle....( a Woodyism!)

SFandH - 6-3-2017 at 10:17 AM

Resist!

Indivisible!

Just for argument's sake, aren't you concerned about radicalized people, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc., entering the country with guns and bombs and killing innocent Americans? Open borders would let them in too.

I'm more concerned about that than I am about honest people coming to the US looking for work.

mtgoat666 - 6-3-2017 at 11:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

Resist!

Indivisible!

Just for argument's sake, aren't you concerned about radicalized people, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc., entering the country with guns and bombs and killing innocent Americans? Open borders would let them in too.

I'm more concerned about that than I am about honest people coming to the US looking for work.

well, trump's silly wall is "security theater." It is pablum for the low IQ bigoted base of voters. The current system seems to be protecting us just fine.

many more people die every year from automobiles. in my life, i worry much more about bad drivers, aggressive drivers and distracted drivers. terrorist attacks in usa are so rare, it is not worth worrying about.
politicians talk about terrorism because they are just interested in using fear to drum up votes.

if politicians cared about people, they would worry more about the real threats to americans: cancer, heart disease, automobile accidents, firearms. people really die from these causes, at high rates. relatively few people die from terrorists.

SFandH - 6-4-2017 at 08:58 AM

Found good photos and video of the event here:

http://www.bild.de/regional/dresden/musiker/musiker-spielen-...

translate.google.com if your browser doesn't automagically translate into English.

[Edited on 6-4-2017 by SFandH]