BajaNomad

Tow car or evryday use car for sale

Howard - 7-16-2017 at 04:12 PM

I have a 2005 Saturn Vue that I used as my everyday car and as well as my tow car. Only 90,000 miles, 4 cylinder, auto, electric sun roof, good interior and very good shiny red exterior.
I have towed this behind my motorhomes many times down the peninsula, Canada and many California trips.
If interest I can E-Mail you photos, I'm not even going to try and post photos with the Photo Bucket situation.
Everything works perfect, just spent $600 on brakes, tires are good and everything works EXCEPT;
The air conditioning leaks Freon somewhere. I have had it into an A/C shop and they couldn't find the leak, that was about a year ago, maybe they can find it now. I filled it up with Freon and it blew ice cold for around 6 months. Pink slip in my name and in hand and presently located near the LAX airport.
Asking $3,500.
Anyone, anyone?
Howard

willardguy - 7-16-2017 at 04:25 PM

now if it was one of the ones with the Honda V6!!!!!I'd be interested!

rhintransit - 7-16-2017 at 04:53 PM

Hi Howard...maybe try Lynn Hamman's ads? Of Facebook. Loreto community or Loreto Bay ClassifiedS? Baja western onion and la paz gringos group would be good too. Let me know if you need help posting in any of those. Good luck.

[Edited on 7-16-2017 by rhintransit]

AKgringo - 7-16-2017 at 04:59 PM

I know that Saturns were produced, and serviced in Mexico. I believe that the 'Vue' configuration is still in production with a Chevy nameplate but I could be wrong.

Howard - 7-16-2017 at 05:10 PM

As Sgt. Shultz said " I know nothing." Honda, Mexico or anything like that in relation to my car, I have no idea, I thought it was made in the good ol USA.

I bought this around 5 years ago and has done me great and I believe it has lots of life left.