BajaNomad

10th Anniversary of the annual Jurjos Torneo de Surf in Bahia Asuncion

shari - 7-28-2017 at 07:23 AM

Next weekend is our annual surf tournament here in Bahia Asuncion and our team is stoked to celebrate the 10th anniversary with teams coming from all over the peninsula to participate.

The first day is in town at Los Pinos for the kiddies and on the adults compete. There are several categories including body boarding. It is free to enter, everyone is welcome and it is loads of fun! So if any of you are in our area next weekend drop in and attend the event. There is a big quincenera on Sunday night as well to shake your booty!

I want to thank those of you who have generously donated $ and prizes for our event....especially to Bajadogs for gathering up a load of great stuff for the prize bags...the team was so stoked!!! It's not too late to help out and send stuff down as one of the judges is coming from San Diego...and cash donations earn you a T-shirt!
Viva los Jurjos and Surf!!!

Udo - 7-28-2017 at 08:06 AM

I hope you all get lots of participants!!

woody with a view - 7-28-2017 at 08:27 AM

We're gonna try to make it again next year!

Terry28 - 7-28-2017 at 09:01 AM

Us too!!

woody with a view - 7-28-2017 at 09:04 AM

Sweet! Stop off in Bahia on the way home and pull on some fish!

shari - 7-28-2017 at 09:09 AM

that would be great...sadly...no gringos I know of coming this year...it's always fun having a token foreigner to judge!

woody with a view - 7-28-2017 at 07:33 PM

A grip of Mas Olas swag will be handed off to Mambo early this week.

shari - 7-29-2017 at 04:57 PM

awesome thanks man....looks like there will be a perfect swell for the event...yeah baby!

BajaBlanca - 7-29-2017 at 05:08 PM

What fun! Come on gringo surfers! Help out the cause!

acadist - 7-30-2017 at 12:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
We're gonna try to make it again next year!

We will be there part of the weekend, channeling our inner Woody:lol: