BajaNomad

BCS Hot and Humid

tiotomasbcs - 8-12-2017 at 02:05 PM

Tropical storm Jova has moved out west of us but has spun off some nasty storm cells and weather. Temp here in TS are 98 degrees and the mtns are covered in black, cumulus storm clouds. Wind gusting 10/20 mph. We are hoping for rain to cool us off! Hope this passes over quickly so we can sleep tonite. Any reports from East Cape or Los Cabos. Heads Up. Tio ;)

bajajudy - 8-12-2017 at 02:56 PM

About the same here....no rain...damn

Bob and Susan - 8-12-2017 at 03:42 PM

101f and 41% humidity here on the bay in mulege...not too bad
for aug

Mula - 8-12-2017 at 05:40 PM

Raining lightly in Lopez now. Hot and humid. Gracia a Dios para la lluvia.

David K - 8-12-2017 at 09:49 PM

Strong breeze but stary sky in Punta Chivato.

tiotomasbcs - 8-13-2017 at 07:18 AM

Yesterday was a day to remember.
almost 100 degrees here by the Pacific beaches and humidity in 80s. The wind blew warm, the skies threatened but no rain! The mountains probably got rain but nothin down here. Fortunately, the clouds broke up just before a beautiful sunset and the air cooled. Powered stayed on thru it all and the small bedroom window A/C saved the day. Sorry you missed it. People on Sea of Cortez understand. Clear this morning. Hopefully an ocean breeze? Tio :D ps new mini split A/C will be installed next week!

woody with a view - 8-13-2017 at 03:19 PM

Tio, you been in the hood long enuf. Let the rest of us know when your a/c is putting out frosty nipples all around!

shari - 8-14-2017 at 05:19 PM

here on the Pacside it is warm...about 85 degrees mid day but the ocean is still cool so keeps it cool when the afternoon breeze kicks in...not needed a fan yet!

tiotomasbcs - 8-15-2017 at 11:45 AM

Another big storm cell headed towards us again this morning. These storm cells are bringing lots of suffocating heat. No fans yet, Shari, huh?! I'm buying a new A/C unit...grande. Altho a trip north to visit BA would be cool, literally. Summer fun! Tomas:coolup:

vandenberg - 8-15-2017 at 02:06 PM

91 degrees here in Loreto at 7 in the morning with 66% humidity. Kinda warm.:biggrin:

shari - 8-15-2017 at 02:58 PM

Around 11 I put the overhead fan on for an hour but the breeze cooled things off nicely now...still sleeping under a cotton quilt so come on up Tio...be a nice visit!

I guess i should be grateful there is a blurb of cool water here still...chilly for swimming still but refreshing....er....bracing.