BajaNomad

Fun at Equipales

BajaBlanca - 8-26-2017 at 06:51 AM

We went to breakfast at Equipales in Mulege last week and this is how they served friend Bruce's pancakes!

Both food and service excellent, as always.

rsz_mix_040.jpg - 142kB

gallesram - 8-26-2017 at 08:09 AM

One of my favorite places in Mulege; always dependable with good food and service. And they are consistently open, which is sometimes tough to say about other places in town. I sometimes wonder how he stays open as I am often the only person in the restaurant, but this summer I have seen it busier than in the past which is good news. They definitely have the best margaritas anywhere.

BajaBlanca - 8-26-2017 at 01:50 PM

margaritas??? good ones??? I love a good margarita so we shall definitely have to try one.

bajabuddha - 8-26-2017 at 03:32 PM

Fransisco the owner is truly a class act entrepreneur. The only times I've ever had less-than-perfect food or service is (of course) when he's not in the restaurant. Once he's greeted you there, he'll remember your face and always has a warm 'hello' and handshake regardless of where you run into each other. Equipales has always been Top'o'the Mark for the town. Parking can be a challenge, but that's normal for Mulege. Besides, a short walk always helps the digestion, que no?

chuckie - 8-26-2017 at 04:00 PM

What Buddha said + 10...Francisco (Pancho) is the best...An old dear friend....No Place better!