BajaNomad

STEROIDS AND SYRINGES

BAJA.DESERT.RAT - 9-18-2017 at 08:03 PM

HOLA,

i need corticosteroid injectible serum and syringes for an eczema skin condition. my dermatologist usually gives me an injection about every four months but, my new derm won't give me any. i have bought and used the steroid in mexico when i lived there for several months at a time over the years.

i am planning on ordering it from costco in tijuana as i did before and just walk across the border at the old tj crossing using my handicap placard to expedite the crossing. any forseeable problems wife and i crossing back north into the U.S. together ?

i do know there are restrictions on antibiotics but not sure about the corticosteroids and syringes, i've never declared them.

i thank you in advance,

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

chumlee57 - 9-18-2017 at 08:20 PM

WOW, seems pretty risky to me, if it's not sold legit here in San Diego, not thinking BP will look the other way, my advice, get another derm, who will give you what you need, other advise would be to leave your wife out of the recon mission south, bummer you cant get what you need locally

bajapedro - 9-19-2017 at 06:08 AM

I keep injectable corticosteroids, lidocaine, epinephrine and syringes in my first aid kit. Have IV solution IV start kits and angiocaths as well.
No one has ever looked in it.
Been doing that for years.

SFandH - 9-19-2017 at 06:45 AM

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=bringing+meds+back+from+m...