BajaNomad

Free Parking at San Basilio!

StuckSucks - 9-26-2017 at 01:48 PM

Free Parking at San Basilio!

tiotomasbcs - 9-26-2017 at 02:36 PM

Very nice aerial foto, I have visited once and enjoyed greatly. SUP or kayak would be ideal!! When I was there about a dozen sailboats were anchored nightly. Road in was a dry riverbed and a bit rough! After Lydia?? I believe there are fish camps just N of the Bahia so there would be light traffic. Did you go? Tio

StuckSucks - 9-26-2017 at 03:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
Very nice aerial foto, I have visited once and enjoyed greatly. SUP or kayak would be ideal!! When I was there about a dozen sailboats were anchored nightly. Road in was a dry riverbed and a bit rough! After Lydia?? I believe there are fish camps just N of the Bahia so there would be light traffic. Did you go? Tio

Have not been, but on my bucket list. I was just working on some Baja Mil maps for our team and bumped into this -- good to see that parking validation is not necessary.

Bajazly - 9-26-2017 at 06:52 PM

We tried to get out there last September but the road on the south end had a locked gate that said go to the north entrance. There was a sign there that wasn't very inviting, or that's what my Mexican girl said any way and didn't want to chance it.

Love to hear if anyone does get out there, looks like a cool place to hang for a few days or so.

BajaBlanca - 9-27-2017 at 04:45 AM

WOW! That looks so beautiful.