BajaNomad

Sandals

dmer - 10-3-2017 at 09:48 AM

Greetings,

Does any one know of a store in Santa Rosalia or Loreto that sells Ecco or Teva sandles?
Thanks,

Dianne

tiotomasbcs - 10-4-2017 at 01:05 PM

Look for the R E I in San Bruno?! Seriously, you can order Amazon MX.com but I haven't done it, yet. I'm still laughing... LL Bean, Trader Joes ... perdon.:(;)

SFandH - 10-4-2017 at 01:09 PM

Doesn't Gucci have a store in Todos?

Just yanking yer chain.

tiotomasbcs - 10-4-2017 at 01:20 PM

Mostly into Herbal Healing, Yoga, and Enlightenment. Tres Santos ....

SFandH - 10-4-2017 at 01:33 PM

i'm more of a palapa, cold beer, truck camper on the beach guy

What's enlightenment BTW? Cost a lot?

wilderone - 10-5-2017 at 07:48 AM

"a palapa, cold beer, truck camper on the beach"
Exactly why one needs Tevas. I have about 8 pair - can't be without them.

SFandH - 10-5-2017 at 08:27 AM

There's a store in Mulege, I forget the name, but it's past Magos and before the fire station, the left side, on the one-way street you take through town.

They carry an extensive line of quality beachwear. I think they have shoes. If so, they will have this kind of footwear.

[Edited on 10-5-2017 by SFandH]

bajabuddha - 10-5-2017 at 10:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
There's a store in Mulege, I forget the name, but it's past Magos and before the fire station, the left side, on the one-way street you take through town.

They carry an extensive line of quality beachwear. I think they have shoes. If so, they will have this kind of footwear.

[Edited on 10-5-2017 by SFandH]

x2. They sell all kinds of stuff from wet suits to tackle, books, maps, t-shirts, and lots of footwear from sandals to dive shoes. I've bought several pair there. Great go-to store... pricey, but they have to import stuff. The owner speaks very good English and his wife is American. They used to run the Mulege Dive Shop many moons ago. Good people.

KurtG - 10-5-2017 at 10:24 AM

Miguel and Claudia at La Tienda.

willyAirstream - 10-6-2017 at 12:28 PM

Mexico manufactures shoes and limits what shoes can be imported. La Tienda sells mex shoes/sandals as does Coppel.
btw, amazon usa is usually cheaper and just as fast as amazon mx