BajaNomad

Fishing Report & baseball from Bahia Asuncion

shari - 10-22-2017 at 09:51 AM

We have had so much fun with this amazing family who "sold the farm" in the states, pulled the kids out of school & are on their way to Argentina!

The kids are amazing, well mannered, helpful and not once did I see them with any device in their hands! They had a blast at the blowhole, beaches, boogie boarding, swimming with sea lions and fishing with Capt. Juan!

When I teased Pepe that it is the custom to eat the heart of your first yellowtail, he surprisingly said OK! and he liked it!!! what a kid

I was so impressed with their custom rig that was incredibly well thought out and equipped...all stainless steel! Pretty tight for a family of 4 but they are a tight family too!

It was their last night so we all went to Loncheria Mari to watch the baseball game! Bummer NY choked....oh well.

chrishaynesusa - 10-22-2017 at 06:50 PM

Great report!!
nice looking fish.
I wish there were more of the pictures of this families rig.
I am always interested in overlanding rigs.

AKgringo - 10-22-2017 at 08:20 PM

Love to see it! My parents took us out of school in the winters of 1957 and 1959 for road trips to Mexico. I did the same with my family in 1986 from Anchorage to Zihuatanejo via Baja.

There was never a problem keeping up with the class work for our grade levels, and what lasting memories were gained!

[Edited on 10-23-2017 by AKgringo]

BajaBlanca - 10-22-2017 at 08:40 PM

What fun! Can I go back in time and do something like this with my kids?

fishbuck - 10-22-2017 at 09:57 PM

That brings a smile!:coolup:

aguachico - 10-23-2017 at 05:51 PM

Toad YT!, Nice ARB.