BajaNomad

School Supplies for Turtle & Magdalena & San Jose del Cabo

DeeW - 11-5-2017 at 05:08 PM

We have 30 boats cruising down Baja (CUBAR) & transporting donated school supplies to Turtle, Magdalena & San Jose del Cabo.
We need contacts / connections to schools. Please let me know of teachers, administrators, schools that need notebooks, calculators, etc... arriving this week!
Thank you. ... Dee

David K - 11-5-2017 at 05:49 PM

Turtle = Bahía Tortugas (I am guessing?)

BajaBlanca - 11-5-2017 at 09:59 PM

Boy, I don't know anyone specifically in any of those locations but in Turtle and Mag Bay, simply go to the local delegado (ask anyone).

For Cabo ....I will see what I can come up with!

Way to go! Smiles on kids faces real soon!

shari - 11-6-2017 at 08:02 AM

You could try contacting Isabel & Russ who live there isabelpinuela@hotmail.com or I can call her to help arrange things.

Just a thought, if one of your vessels anchors in Bahia Asuncion, our school here welcomes donations and in other occasions, a group of star students and the Principal have come to the beach to meet the folks and even gone out in the panga to receive donations and get a close up view of sailing life...which is kinda cool. I could also see that donations are split between here and La Bocana where Blanca is helping students.

BajaBlanca - 11-7-2017 at 07:30 AM

oh yessssssssssssssss

I need an idea of where in Cabo they could meet up and what day they will be there with a phone number as a contact, if possible.