BajaNomad

Wet 250

tunaeater - 2-23-2005 at 11:47 AM

It is raining in El Centro this morning off and on. I thought it was gonna start clearing up but guess not. I know it calls for sunshine on race day but you never know. This may make it real interesting. I bet those throphy trucks are really tearing up the course with the terrain so soft and wet.
Lou how is it down in SF and what is the forecast....Paul

[Edited on 2-23-2005 by tunaeater]

Ken Cooke - 2-23-2005 at 06:56 PM

Tierra Del Sol will be held in roughly 1 more week in Truckhaven Hills, and my club was there last Saturday, and their tires were completely coated in mud. Long-range projections show the desert southwest getting 30-60% more rain than normal between now and late Spring. This is going to keep us nice and cool during the Pole Line II run in April!;)

tunaeater - 2-24-2005 at 10:34 AM

Well It's all sunshine this morning in EC. Probably the same in SF. Let's get ready to race...Paul

David K - 2-24-2005 at 05:31 PM

Hi Paul, it was sunny today in San Diego but BIG thunderclouds over the mountains to the east. Next rain is predicted for Sunday night.

I will look for you at RM 130... Elizabeth and I WILL be down for the race... her first! We will be staying at a home nearby, thanks to a Baja Amigo & Nomad.

bajalou - 2-24-2005 at 07:54 PM

Got back to San Felipe about 5p today clear skys - no rain here for last 2 days - should be a great race.

:biggrin: