BajaNomad

SPOT instant messenger FOR SALE $75

dizzyspots - 12-12-2017 at 11:07 AM

NEW, never used SPOT instant messenger...Still in the box...I have two only need one..
Same price as current promo...$75...NO sales tax and I ll ship it to a fellow Nomad for FREE!!

Send me a U2U...I will take PayPal...

Cheers Mike..

SPOT

bajaguy - 12-12-2017 at 11:15 AM

Great device!!

mtnpop - 12-13-2017 at 08:50 AM

Just received a note from them,, you no longer have to purchase an annual hook up...
They are now offering on demand purchases
weekend, week etc,, didn't look at prices but sounded good for some of the folks that don't need it year around..

AKgringo - 12-13-2017 at 05:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtnpop  
Just received a note from them,, you no longer have to purchase an annual hook up...
They are now offering on demand purchases
weekend, week etc,, didn't look at prices but sounded good for some of the folks that don't need it year around..

Could you forward, or post that notice? I have been trying to confirm that information, but their website still says an annual contract ($149.99), with an option of making monthly payments ($14.99) for the year.

Under the "news" portion, I saw that they now offer rental units, but they charge $75 for up to three days, and $15 for each additional day. There is also an additional $150 hold on a credit card until the unit is returned.

[Edited on 12-14-2017 by AKgringo]

basautter - 12-13-2017 at 06:05 PM

What generation SPOT is it?