BajaNomad

HSBC Fideicomiso

MaryinBaja - 12-12-2017 at 04:22 PM

Anybody have any recent experience selling property that has a fideicomiso thru HSBC, or in transferring their HSBC fideicomiso to another bank? We are running into dead ends in trying to get the paperwork thru HSBC for the sale of our property and are looking for solutions, ideas, suggestions, advice, etc from folks who have lived through this mess.

Reeljob - 12-12-2017 at 04:37 PM

Going thru it now. Appears takes 4 months or more to cancel. Don’t even think about transferring one.

MaryinBaja - 12-13-2017 at 05:54 PM

I am not sure what you mean by canceling the fideicomiso...how is that possible? I'd be thrilled if I could get out of this in 4 months!

woody with a view - 12-14-2017 at 06:27 AM

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=88468

weebray - 12-15-2017 at 09:50 AM

You may want to look at my previous post. In my opinion it would be best to get out of HSBC as quickly as possible. This is not something that will be done quickly or cheaply but it appears to be necessary if you are going to sell a property. HSBC is not processing escrows with any urgency or at all for that matter. I know of a person that specializes in handling this mess. Send me a private message for that information. That is if you can figure out the rather convoluted u2u system here. And don't even bother trying to post photos.