BajaNomad

Tuna's plan

tunaeater - 2-24-2005 at 10:52 AM

I'm leaving EC tomorrow(Friday) around 11:00-12:00. First on the agenda when arriving in SF is picking up the race fuel and meeting up with GRT #574. I will be monitoring marine 74 for TW and baja Lou. Spend some time on the malecon then off to my dads K43. Saturday I'll be at RM 130 before the bikes go through. When our car comes in we will do a driver change and fuel the car. Then it's off to RM 196 or maybe a little north depending on where we can have a safe pit. We will
refuel the car again. I'm not sure yet what radio frequencies we will use but I can tell you on Friday.After that pit I'm opening the ice chest to have a few cold ones on the way back to my dads. I probably wont go to town after the race. I'd rather just have some coldies and bbq but you never know. Sunday morning I will make a run 2 miles south of puertecitos to look at and take pictures of a house we may purchase. Everyone is invited to come by k43 Friday or Saturday evening. Anyone interested in going to puertecitos early Sunday is also welcome.. Paul

TMW - 2-24-2005 at 11:48 AM

Paul what do we look for to find your dads house other than K43.

tunaeater - 2-24-2005 at 01:57 PM

The turn off is a few hundred yards past K43 sign. After passing K43 slow down and start looking towards the left. You'll see an old beat up boat on an access road the says San Antonios (almost at K43 sign). Stay on the highway and go past this access road. Keep going slow and look for the next access road and turn left right in front of a blue handicap sign on a post. Follow this road to the bluff and make a right. The house will be on the left in between 2 trailers. House has a MSLOPZ California license plate and a Pacifico sign on the house. Look for silver F-150...These directions are southbound from San Felipe....Paul