BajaNomad

Excelant listen to border issues.

Santiago - 12-22-2017 at 06:07 AM

Fascinating conversation with a Nogales Arizona border rancher here. You may or may not agree with his politics or world view, but his understanding fo the issues and how to resolve them are very thought provoking. Made me question my own beliefs.

motoged - 12-22-2017 at 10:50 AM

Good link....it is encouraging to hear an intelligent ex-Republican articulating the real issues without the "Lock her up" mentality puking out Trumpic soundbites...:light:

pacificobob - 12-24-2017 at 10:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Good link....it is encouraging to hear an intelligent ex-Republican articulating the real issues without the "Lock her up" mentality puking out Trumpic soundbites...:light:
X2!

[Edited on 12-24-2017 by pacificobob]

Udo - 12-26-2017 at 09:31 AM

X3

elgatoloco - 12-26-2017 at 08:04 PM

x4

mtgoat666 - 12-26-2017 at 09:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Santiago  
Fascinating conversation with a Nogales Arizona border rancher here. You may or may not agree with his politics or world view, but his understanding fo the issues and how to resolve them are very thought provoking. Made me question my own beliefs.

This is an hour long interview!
Got a summary?
Don’t really care to waste time listening unless I get prelim summary so I can figure out if worth the time...
From motoged’s comment, sounds like conservative commentary, eh? Probably not worth the time....

willardguy - 12-26-2017 at 09:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by Santiago  

Got a summary?
Don’t really care to waste time listening unless I get prelim summary so I can figure out if worth the time...
From motoged’s comment, sounds like conservative commentary, eh? Probably not worth the time....

not unlike this eh?:rolleyes:

motoged - 12-26-2017 at 10:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Got a summary?

Geez Goat....didn't think you were a Coles Notes kinda guy. :biggrin:

Santiago - 12-27-2017 at 06:39 AM

Oh for goodness sakes. Two thoughtful, intelligent people are discussing what should happen along the border in their part of the world. The man being interviewed is a Nogales lawyer who now is managing his families (3 generations) large cattle ranch along the border. The man conducting the interview is an ex-Army Intelligence Officer who served in Afghanistan and is currently a congressman. It is about policy, not politics, a much more interesting subject.

motoged - 12-27-2017 at 11:02 AM

There ya go, Goat....Santiago has provided a precis for your perusal...it's worth some of your time :light:

advrider - 12-27-2017 at 08:33 PM

Worth the time.......