BajaNomad

Casa del Mar Resort & Spa - Los Cabos

MexicoTed - 2-24-2005 at 04:14 PM

Another review. I seem to be the only one posting the reviews. Let's get some other nomads giving their review good or bad.

This resort is a high-end resort and my wife (Angie) and I were lucky enough to stay there for seven days on our honeymoon this last July.

With all the big resorts in Los Cabos, Casa del Mar was nice as it only has 50-60 rooms so you felt like the staff knew you. The views were the best followed by the pools and the beach. Restaurant food was good too.

If you want to pamper yourself (they have a spa) once in a blue moon, I'd recommend it.

Ted

[Edited on 3-8-2005 by MexicoTed]

elgatoloco - 2-24-2005 at 07:11 PM

Ted, thanks for the info. Where is Casa del Mar?

Casa del Mar

MexicoTed - 3-2-2005 at 11:36 PM

EGL, it's located in the corridor next to La Ventana Paraiso and inside the Cabo Sol property area. Dreams Resort and the new Hilton are on both ends.

Here's the view from our room.
Ted

Bruce R Leech - 3-3-2005 at 08:04 AM

would you mind posting the Daly rates .

Casa del Mar rates

MexicoTed - 3-3-2005 at 08:51 PM

Sorry Bruce, but I'm not sure. They are on the high-end ($175-$325 I'm sure) as it is a resort. We stayed there on a package and I knew the general manager so they gave me a discount. As I mentioned, it's a place if you want to splurge once a year. If you want, email me and I'll try to get a website.
Ted