BajaNomad

Free Discovery Weekend

it2neal - 2-24-2005 at 08:11 PM

Hi Everyone
I am a Realtor and Loan Officer in California. I also represent El Dorado Ranch which is a 35,000 acre Seaside Resort and Planned Developement Community 6 miles north of San Felipe. If anyone would like information regarding the area, mexican law regarding ownership, etc., etc., E-mail me (it2neal@hotmail.com) with your mailing address and I will send. We have homesites , finished homes, builders, etc. Every site has both a sea and mountain view. We also host a free Discovery Weekend if you would like to visit San Felipe. We even have travel reimbursement ( up to $100/person ) for Northern California and Out of State guests. And our community REALLY IS like one big family.

Bruce R Leech - 2-24-2005 at 08:34 PM

Hmmmm free Discovery Weekend .:lol:

Al G - 1-11-2006 at 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce R Leech
Hmmmm free Discovery Weekend .:lol:

Bruce,
You may qualify for the $100 bucks being out of state.
BCS:lol::lol:
Al G

[Edited on 1-12-2006 by Al G]

wilderone - 1-12-2006 at 09:57 AM

Could you elaborate on the discovery weekend? Are accommodations included? Required time spent in the company of a "representative?" How much of the property does one get to visit? Resale? Open houses? If I camp, can I receive the $100? What's the process - contact you first? What qualifies for "out of state?" If you're not from San Felipe, you're out of state. ?? Really like one big family? That would nix it for me right there - forego privacy and independence? What do you mean? Segregated from the rest of the Mexican community? Is there an HOA? or are these fee simple?

You ask a lot Wild one

Sharksbaja - 1-12-2006 at 01:03 PM

of perfectly legit questions. Even a year later! This is a perfect example of the mania going on down there. Hey, I hear they give away toasters too.
Is it that easy to allure folks? Da place appears to cover many income levels. Some good looking homes and the pool is , well, a waste of water IMHO.
This Palos Verdes home got me all excited:lol::lol::

I like the 3D virtual tour. How do they do that?

[Edited on 1-12-2006 by Sharksbaja]

Bruce R Leech - 1-12-2006 at 01:15 PM

looks like another trailer park:?:

Bruce R Leech - 1-12-2006 at 01:16 PM

Ok Im ready for a Free Discovery Weekend. what do I do next?

Sharksbaja - 1-12-2006 at 01:51 PM

Pull out yer "free" wallet with yer "free money"!

Bruce R Leech - 1-13-2006 at 07:27 AM

where do I get that?