BajaNomad

"Best of Baja" off-road adventures series

John M - 1-3-2018 at 10:41 AM

You Tube is hosting a series of videos put together by Cameron Steele and apparent sponsorship by BF Goodrich titled 'Best of Baja' - Eventually there will be 50 places shown - with each episode featuring 6 or 7 spots. Some are motorcycle only, some are right on the highway and some a mixture of dirt/paved roads.

In addition to the preview linked to here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYXwPtsWGSA

...there are currently 4 additional videos - each about ten minutes in length.

A nice mixture of topics and scenery, comments by others in the off-road community; it looks like it will provide places to visit many of us have not been to.

John M

[Edited on 1-5-2018 by John M]

BigBearRider - 1-3-2018 at 11:23 AM

This sounds awesome.

David K - 1-3-2018 at 12:30 PM

Thank John... looks like several Best of shows are already there or maybe just previews... #46 played next for me and it was the Rancho Santa Marta orphanage by San Vicente (8 min+ show).

BajaGeoff - 1-3-2018 at 12:38 PM

They have 4 of the 12 web episodes complete. It's gone over so well they are going to produce a one hour television show for the CBS Sports network. Should be a good watch!

basautter - 1-3-2018 at 03:50 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

mickeykreg - 1-3-2018 at 06:06 PM

This is going to be rad! Thanks for posting.

TMW - 1-3-2018 at 10:13 PM

Great

StuckSucks - 1-4-2018 at 09:57 AM

Watched last night and enjoyed. Also subscribed to be sure to see future shows. Saw David K in, I think, the first episode -- there seemed to be more Mission information than the hour-long Mission shows.

David K - 1-4-2018 at 10:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
Watched last night and enjoyed. Also subscribed to be sure to see future shows. Saw David K in, I think, the first episode -- there seemed to be more Mission information than the hour-long Mission shows.

Ha! That was a surprise... Minute 5:32... This was in 2014 at La Lobera, near El Rosario. I didn't know or recall that I was even filmed talking there.

DK La Lobera.jpg - 113kB