BajaNomad

Surfing Erendira area solo, need advice and surf partner ?

booniebasher - 1-14-2018 at 06:58 AM

Hello and love this forum.
My situation is I live in Arizona, used to be a surfer and dream of surfing Erendira area cause I have great friends in San Vicente that don’t surf.
I don’t have any one to surf with and although I’m fine with that I don’t know f it’s wise to surf there alone.
I would appreciate any advice and especially contacts ..?
Help me make this dream come true...lol

[Edited on 1-14-2018 by booniebasher]

Lee - 1-14-2018 at 08:25 AM

Eddie would go. It’s your dream. Just go.

chippy - 1-14-2018 at 09:23 AM

Rick Kane comes to baja:biggrin:.

BooJumMan - 1-14-2018 at 08:13 PM

Surfing is best done solo! .... if you want some tips on where to go and camp you can PM me.

Paco Facullo - 1-14-2018 at 08:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BooJumMan  
Surfing is best done solo! ....

Ya, just like Cross-Dressing and Masturbation,

Cept'n ya can't drown doing them alone.......

BooJumMan - 1-14-2018 at 08:42 PM

Believe me, there's enough people surfing these days you won't have to worry about going with a pal.

utahtobaja - 1-15-2018 at 09:43 PM

I went on my first solo mission last year. I followed some simple rules and everything was awesome. Don't drive at night. Respect everyone, especially the locals. Be friendly and everyone will be friendly back to you. There are so many surfers and everyone is super nice if you're nice to them. Read about where you are going before you go.

A few years back, a group I was with was robbed near Erendira because we left our campsite unattended. I've since returned to the same spot and had no problems. Make sure to watch your stuff and keep it locked up, especially when you're surfing. Don't leave things out at night that you can't afford to lose.

booniebasher - 1-16-2018 at 04:47 PM

Thanks you guys , but keep info comeing, I was thinking of ridding a dirtbike and locking it up at Punta cabras .?

booniebasher - 1-16-2018 at 04:49 PM

Another question, can a pwc be launched at Erendira.?

bajatrailrider - 1-16-2018 at 06:41 PM

Yes you can Boonie you can also ride your moto I know just where to take you.