BajaNomad

ISO month-long casita rental south Cortez--East Cape, Loreto, Mulege, or ???

toronja - 2-5-2018 at 10:04 AM

Heyla nomads! chavycha and I are here in Bahia Asuncion until early March, but we would like to head further south for a month or so, from then until early/mid April. We've enjoyed being in La Ribera in the past but are open to trying a new area. We have two well-behaved older dogs and a 16-ft Bayrunner along for the ride. We've been homeowners in Oregon for 10+ years, have some Spanish-language skills, and are quite low maintenance and low impact.

Our needs are fairly basic: electricity, indoor plumbing, a relatively safe place to park the boat, and either internet or reliable Telcel service. Looking for our own space versus a mother-in-law or shared property. Our price range is flexible depending on what's offered and where (in past years we've paid between $700 and 1500/month for some cool properties in La Ribera).

Please drop me a message if you or a friend have a house that may work for us. We are open to Mag Bay too, but with whale season we know it's pretty busy over there in March. I'll be putting out feelers on the pony express and looking on craigslist, etc., but wanted to put it to the nomads universe first.

-Julia and Scott

BajaBlanca - 2-6-2018 at 06:35 AM

http://www.clementinesbaja.com/

We have stayed here before and the location is great - walking distance to the restaurant (name escapes me at the moment) which we found handy.

tiotomasbcs - 2-7-2018 at 07:23 PM

Clementine's is in Mulege; they are looking for East Cape. You stayed with a Nomad once, Blanca. They don't post/advertise much here. Chavy...check on BP Pony Express in LB. I prefer CP. Suerte.

chavycha - 2-8-2018 at 08:46 AM

Mulege could be good; we're not tied to East Cape. Really only requirement on location is a good amount further south from Asuncion and with water access to explore with the boat.