BajaNomad

FYI Baja bound insurance

Bajavanadu - 3-5-2018 at 03:18 PM

Heads up to everyone with Baja bound insurance is great! Thanks for the help.

[Edited on 3-6-2018 by Bajavanadu]

woody with a view - 3-5-2018 at 03:31 PM

I think all of them lock you in after a month. Discover Baja has the same policy and will let you remove one vehicle and add one without cancelling. You’d pay any additional premiums tho if the new car was more $.

Maderita - 3-5-2018 at 07:44 PM

Unless you have evidence of dishonesty or misrepresention of the policy, it's probably not fair to blame BajaBound.
BajaBound is an insurance service or broker, offering a choice of insurance companies. The actual policy is not with BajaBound, it is with the insurance company you chose. You are blaming the wrong corporate entity. Your policy is either with Chubb (formerly ACE Seguros) or HDI Seguros.

mtgoat666 - 3-5-2018 at 08:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajavanadu  
Heads up to everyone with Baja bound insurance. I had the 90day/annual policy with seven months left on it when I cancelled to add a new truck and they do NOT refund or credit you the balance! Totally bummed, I was a fan and always referred friends and family to bajabound.com for baja trip insurance. Not anymore.

You signed a contract Don’t come here griping about the seller because you didn’t read the contract, and now don’t like what you didn’t bother to read what you agreed to!
Crikey!