BajaNomad

Fishbrain, a fishing app

willardguy - 3-7-2018 at 01:23 PM

to heck with BD....check this out.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fishbrain-fishing-app-social-...

[Edited on 3-7-2018 by willardguy]

freediverbrian - 3-7-2018 at 08:47 PM

A fishing app for fisherman to share their spots ?? Not going to work, a social media fourm, another site for trolls to do what they do here on BN.

willardguy - 3-8-2018 at 10:00 AM

here's an interesting look at the the top half dozen fishing apps...
https://mysterytacklebox.com/blog/best-fishing-apps/
probably "pro angler" would interest most baja guys but "deeper" sure looks fun for a kayak or small inflatable
remember being on the phone at 4am to 976-tuna before leaving the house for the docks?

[Edited on 3-8-2018 by willardguy]

[Edited on 3-8-2018 by willardguy]

chavycha - 3-8-2018 at 12:42 PM

I'm sure as f*** not going to post exactly where I caught fish for the entire world to see.

willardguy - 3-8-2018 at 12:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chavycha  
I'm sure as f*** not going to post exactly where I caught fish for the entire world to see.

:lol:..easy hotrod, none of these apps are asking you to!

del mar - 3-8-2018 at 12:59 PM

"Deeper" app would have been cool in my kayaking days.....course i've never owned a smartphone :no:

chavycha - 3-8-2018 at 01:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

"To date, Fishbrain’s community of users has logged over 3.7 million catches worth of data, which are fed into the app's machine learning based model that recognises fish species using computer vision."

David K - 3-8-2018 at 01:47 PM

Where is the surfing app for Woody and MMc to share surf spots? They know I won't give them up (even if I knew where surfing was good)! :lol:

del mar - 3-8-2018 at 01:50 PM

"To date, Fishbrain’s community of users has logged over 3.7 million catches worth of data, which are fed into the app's machine learning based model that recognises fish species using computer vision."

Fishbrain is the world’s largest community-based fishing app. It allows anglers to upload catches, fishing reports, and observations viewable to just themselves, their friends and family, or the community at large.

okay Chavy, we'll put you down as a h e l l-no!:rolleyes:

willardguy - 3-8-2018 at 01:54 PM

okay its not for everyone....I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day:coolup:

pacificobob - 3-10-2018 at 07:20 AM

okay its not for everyone....I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day:coolup:

not much is required to initiate a sh*tstorm here. please continue.