BajaNomad

Semana Santa in Bahia Concepcion

tiotomasbcs - 3-31-2018 at 12:42 PM

Howz the crowd this year? I'm sure we all miss Pompano's pics and reports!! Anyone else out cruizin the Bay for a little fun and cold beverage?! I would love to hear aboutit; maybe repost some Old Pics to honor Pompano. Have fun, todos! Tio :bounce:

BornFisher - 3-31-2018 at 02:20 PM

Here it is-----:o

ConceptionBay.jpg - 176kB

Howard - 3-31-2018 at 02:48 PM

Speaking of Pompano, any reports of his whereabouts and how he is doing?

Tioloco - 3-31-2018 at 03:02 PM

It is always a pleasure to read a post by Pompano.
Hope he is well

ncampion - 3-31-2018 at 03:50 PM

That must be a slow day at Concepcion.

Bob and Susan - 3-31-2018 at 04:14 PM

quiet...no beer sales on the beach...no dancing...no tecate girls...only families

camping is changing

El Jefe - 3-31-2018 at 08:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  
quiet...no beer sales on the beach...no dancing...no tecate girls...only families

camping is changing

Same here on the Near East Cape. Mellow on the beach tonight. Can only hear the sound of the surf. No blasting music, no cars tearing up and down the dirt road. Families having fun under a big moon. Very pleasant.

BajaBlanca - 3-31-2018 at 09:15 PM

Sure wish Pompano would post a report from wherever he is! Miss the history lessons.

Does anyone have a pic of Concepcion this year?

La Bocana empties out during semana santa. Ever single family that can, goes to a rancho somewhere.

We were packed at the hotel with two families from Mexico City who rented the whole B&B.

bike4mee - 4-2-2018 at 09:35 AM

bike4mee - 4-2-2018 at 09:37 AM

the last pic is february this year coyote and el burro from a great hike up from el burro

shari - 4-2-2018 at 06:03 PM

Juan & I just got home after a glorious week of panga camping, snorkeling, kayaking and relaxing on a remote beach in Conception Bay. The water temps were a bit cool so the air temps were perfect for me.

It wasnt as busy as usual, less boat traffic, only a handful of jet ski's but still very crowded beaches, loud music and fireworks...and a whale shark at Coyote being very harassed by National Geographic zodiacs...photos later after we unpack.

tiotomasbcs - 4-3-2018 at 03:42 PM

Looking forward to your post Shari. If you plan things well you can still find those hidden Secrets. I'm hoping to visit Mulege soon...our cold spring winds are here and chillin my groove! :):cool: Tio