BajaNomad

new photo thread, how to

joerover - 5-4-2018 at 03:24 PM

How are you storing your baja photos now?
Most of us need a new way to share photos.
Post a photo to prove you can,
tell us what sight you use... ..

willardguy - 5-4-2018 at 03:35 PM

imgur.....free and easy

[Edited on 5-5-2018 by BajaNomad]

Paco Facullo - 5-4-2018 at 03:41 PM

I looked into Imgur and got lost .

I have posted photos on eBay and Craigslist with no problem but when I tried on this site , no such luck.

I take photos with my Iphone then I haven't figured out how to get them on my Chromebook laptop ????

So is there an EASY way to post photos here ??? I haven't found one yet,
and I've tried .......

willardguy - 5-4-2018 at 03:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  

I have posted photos on eBay and Craigslist with no problem but when I tried on this site , no such luck.

I take photos with my Iphone then I haven't figured out how to get them on my Chromebook laptop ????

and I've tried .......

in imgur just click on the photo in your library, of the choices on your right click "copy" on the "BBCode"..paste here and your done!

blackwolfmt - 5-4-2018 at 06:04 PM

happy Cinco de Mayo, me personally i save or download all pics to my laptop if they are to big a file for Nomad I use Paint to resize

20170615_142620.jpg - 248kB

Willardguy's crab

AKgringo - 5-4-2018 at 06:22 PM

That is the most entertaining photo I have seen in a long time!

David K - 5-4-2018 at 08:21 PM

Whatever site you use, at least select the resize feature to 800 pixels or less. That is the width of this forum. An easy, free site is www.postimages.org

Udo - 5-5-2018 at 07:58 AM

Same here.

IMGUR has problems with the Nomads site. I have not been able to post photos here since PHOTOBUCKET gave me the hostage boot!

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  

and I've tried .......

David K - 5-5-2018 at 08:53 AM

www.postimages.org

Easy sneezy: resize the too big pics and there are links for forums and other places right there!

del mar - 5-5-2018 at 09:05 AM

another vote for imgur, they can't make it any easier.....and happy cinco de mayo! :coolup:

JZ - 5-5-2018 at 03:07 PM

You should be using Goggle photos to backup all your pics. Hands down the best site. Free. 2nd place isn't remotely close.

Not for hosting to a message board though. Just general backup.

Paco Facullo - 5-6-2018 at 08:25 AM

OK , I downloaded Imgur on my Iphone 7 then tried to use it. No matter where I went I couldn't find out how.

The I watched YouTube videos on "how to" Guess what ? on the YouTube video the vary first screen display they show is NOT the same as I get when I'm on their app ???? Or there website.....

Then I tried various ways trying to figure it out.
IT'S NOT EASY ..
NOT like ebay of craigslist or email...

So please, don't tell us all it's easy. It's only easy IF you know how.
Heck I'm sure brain surgery is easy IF you REALLY know what your doing.......

Actually I been trying many many times to no avail.

[Edited on 5-6-2018 by Paco Facullo]

Ken Cooke - 5-6-2018 at 10:11 PM

I now use IMGUR. It is straightforward after an hour or two of trial and error. The desktop version on a laptop varies from the 'desktop version' on an Android device (and probably also an iPhone). The problem was, the tools on the right side of the screen that allow for showing linking codes are not present when using my Android device vs. using my laptop.