BajaNomad

Road trip tomorrow!

55steve - 5-15-2018 at 08:52 PM

Heading out in the morning to drop my brother off at our place in San Quintin then head to BoLA on Thursday to fish with Woody (Mas Olas) & Enrique Daggett on Friday.
Plan to hang out a couple days and head to Gonzaga Bay and fish with Juan Cook on the 22nd.
I'll probably hang out for a couple days and head back to BoLA for a bit and finally back to our place in San Quintin.
Most likely be back in San Diego sometime the 1st or 2nd week of June.

If you see an old guy in a black Ford Sport Trac with fishing rods hanging out the back window that will most likely be me.

Paco Facullo - 5-15-2018 at 09:29 PM

Definitely has the makin's of one of those "great trips" we ALL dream about !

Let us know how it goes......

Frank - 5-15-2018 at 09:47 PM

Have a good time Steve. We head south on June 15, I’ll keep an eye out for you and Woody.

Bajaboy - 5-16-2018 at 08:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 55steve  
Heading out in the morning to drop my brother off at our place in San Quintin then head to BoLA on Thursday to fish with Woody (Mas Olas) & Enrique Daggett on Friday.
Plan to hang out a couple days and head to Gonzaga Bay and fish with Juan Cook on the 22nd.
I'll probably hang out for a couple days and head back to BoLA for a bit and finally back to our place in San Quintin.
Most likely be back in San Diego sometime the 1st or 2nd week of June.

If you see an old guy in a black Ford Sport Trac with fishing rods hanging out the back window that will most likely be me.

Hopefully you can teach Woody how to land some fish...he owes me! Have a great trip.