BajaNomad

Tijuana San Diego parking

mirko - 5-22-2018 at 02:27 PM

Just got back from 8 days in La Paz (I'll report later today). Paid $160 for parking at CBX. Is there any way to beat this? Seems excessive.

Paco Facullo - 5-22-2018 at 02:41 PM

What I did when I went to Cuba and left from the Tijuana airport was to drive into Tijuana and leave my car at the Hotel Ticuán parking structure. It is safe and secure.
I forget how much it was but it was not excessive as I remember.

sancho - 5-22-2018 at 02:46 PM

I dropped someone off there a few weeks back,
advertised $25 a day, saw $15 a day 2 blks. from CBX,
the referred to Delta Trucking has $12 listed, has 70
spaces listed, says they shuttle you to CBX, don't how
far or reviews on them

mirko - 5-30-2018 at 03:59 PM

I'm old and think the Levis should still be $9. Even $12 seems excessive. I remember $7 per day at Delta.

BajaBlanca - 5-30-2018 at 08:34 PM

There is a very inexpensive parking lot that locals tell me is the safest in TJ. It is across the street from police headquarters near Calle Primera.

It is open to the elements but has a guard on duty 24/7 and was something like 50 pesos a day ???? or less, I don't remember exactly. I will try to see if I can find more specifics.

I also just returned from San Diego and they built a parking structure on the TJ side of san ysidro. No idea of price but perhaps online?

Special Ed - 5-31-2018 at 01:57 PM

The TJ Side parking structure is the EasyPark, been using it all this week after my P-nche SENTRI registered vehicle pooped out on me. Seems safe, secure, and there's a limpio sanitario. Cost is $100mx a day and open 24/7 supposedly. It's about a 5 minute walk from the garitas

BajaBlanca - 6-1-2018 at 12:15 PM

thanks Special Ed!

sorry about the sentry car.