BajaNomad

Murder in Bay of LA

Pages:  1    3

DawnPatrol - 6-9-2018 at 11:50 AM

man this thread has deteriorated.... (as usual?)

The big question for myself and many others who travel to LA Bay is that has anything been done lately in regards to policing the areas, like Military patrols, etc.

I know there have been a few meetings but we're not hearing much at all

AKgringo - 6-9-2018 at 12:04 PM

I suggest that anyone who has updated information, please start a new thread! The replies, and counter-relies to this one are a distraction from what needs to be posted for the greater good.

A new thread should include a link to this one for those who haven't been following from the start.

[Edited on 6-9-2018 by AKgringo]

JoeJustJoe - 6-9-2018 at 12:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by del mar  
how's carlos slim tied to these murders? whats wrong with you people?:?:

To sound a little like Gnukid, Carlos Slim, is part of the establish that keeps Mexicans poor, and backs programs like NAFTA that turned Mexican farmers, into farmers who grow drug crops for the Mexican cartels, or turned them into fence jumpers who come to the USA for jobs, because NAFTA destroyed their small family farms, and livelihood.

Have you ever heard rich Mexican fat cats like Carlos Slim, speak out against Mexican cartel violence? I bet not too much, because it doesn't affect his near monopoly in Mexico. In fact Carlos Slim, thrives in such environments where you have the super rich, and super poor. ( it's the same way in the US, or it's getting there)

Carlos Slim, might as well killed the two ex-pats in the Bay of LA.

del mar - 6-9-2018 at 12:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

To sound a little like Gnukid, Carlos Slim, is part of the establish that keeps Mexicans poor, and backs programs like NAFTA that turned Mexican farmers, into farmers who grow drug crops for the Mexican cartels, or turned them into fence jumpers who come to the USA for jobs, because NAFTA destroyed their small family farms, and livelihood.

Have you ever heard rich Mexican fat cats like Carlos Slim, speak out against Mexican cartel violence? I bet not too much, because it doesn't affect his near monopoly in Mexico. In fact Carlos Slim, thrives in such environments where you have the super rich, and super poor. ( it's the same way in the US, or it's getting there)

Carlos Slim, might as well killed the two ex-pats in the Bay of LA.

Quite a stretch there Red Mercury!:lol:

mtgoat666 - 6-9-2018 at 12:34 PM

Perhaps unrelated: carlos slim has boughtup huge swaths of land in baja and Bay of LA.

He bought la unica, was quite a place, then the people that managed it flubbed it, is it still there? Anone using it?

willardguy - 6-9-2018 at 01:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Perhaps unrelated: carlos slim has boughtup huge swaths of land in baja and Bay of LA.

He bought la unica, was quite a place, then the people that managed it flubbed it, is it still there? Anone using it?

carlos' interest is in one thing only in baja...his mining empire. there's lithium in them there hills!

well and of course murdering american vacationers, according to joe...:rolleyes:

[Edited on 6-9-2018 by willardguy]

mtgoat666 - 6-9-2018 at 01:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

carlos' interest is in one thing only in baja...his mining empire. there's lithium in them there hills!

I suppose slim’s motivation is greed, eh?
I think slim is racing christy walton to see who can buy the most real estate in baja.

Keeping Mexico Poor

MrBillM - 6-9-2018 at 05:54 PM

Mexico doesn't need worry about the U.S. keeping them poor.

The Domestic Politicos have that pretty well figured out with no outside assistance required.

torch - 6-9-2018 at 06:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
I suggest that anyone who has updated information, please start a new thread! The replies, and counter-relies to this one are a distraction from what needs to be posted for the greater good.

A new thread should include a link to this one for those who haven't been following from the start.

[Edited on 6-9-2018 by AKgringo]

Yes please please please

Pages:  1    3