BajaNomad

03 Rubicon for sale. $20k. SOLD

ehall - 7-1-2018 at 09:01 AM

Go wherever you want. Jeep is almost perfect. Needs nothing. Selling because i needed room for grandkids.
This link has all the specs. http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?94109-03-Rubic...

[Edited on 7-1-2018 by ehall]

[Edited on 10-5-2018 by ehall]

JZ - 7-1-2018 at 10:07 AM

Tip, make the price $19,900. Only a $100, but a big physiological difference.

willardguy - 7-1-2018 at 11:20 AM

and don't call it a "jerp"!:light:

mtgoat666 - 7-1-2018 at 12:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
and don't call it a "jerp"!:light:

I think he meant to write “burp”

ehall - 7-1-2018 at 12:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

How about 19,999? Always hated that. Thanks for the spellcheck. The e and r are really close for a big fat thumb.

David K - 7-1-2018 at 12:39 PM

Ed, is it the Jeep you took on the Pole Line Road with us Nomads in 2015?

ehall - 7-1-2018 at 01:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Ed, is it the Jeep you took on the Pole Line Road with us Nomads in 2015?

Yes it is.

blackwolfmt - 7-1-2018 at 01:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

And I think JZ meant psychological:lol::lol:

woody with a view - 7-1-2018 at 03:49 PM

Or it was a Freudian slip.

bajatrailrider - 7-2-2018 at 08:21 PM

Ed that is a great deal I know you keep the Jeep in top cond.

ehall - 7-2-2018 at 08:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  

Andrea would look good cruising that in san vicente.

bajatrailrider - 7-3-2018 at 07:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ehall  

Ed do not bring that Jeep here she would force me to buy it. I have just dumped money on Nissan with Custom fab 3in lift. Over two weeks working not done yet. I also left deposit on 19 Diesel Hilux 4x4. With you Jeep parked here would need two story Garage. Still very tempting as your Jeep one of a kind turn key needs nothing. Andrea in you Jeep would be 24 hour a day b-tching :)

David K - 7-3-2018 at 08:42 AM

Good thing she didn't drive my Tacoma when we were all four wheeling... way too easy and comfortable off roading! :biggrin:

ehall - 7-3-2018 at 10:13 AM

I find it pretty hard to believe that sweet girl would do much b-tching. lol. I still laugh when I think about her yelling conejo!

ehall - 7-3-2018 at 06:43 PM

Ed do not bring that Jeep here she would force me to buy it. I have just dumped money on Nissan with Custom fab 3in lift. Over two weeks working not done yet. I also left deposit on 19 Diesel Hilux 4x4. With you Jeep parked here would need two story Garage. Still very tempting as your Jeep one of a kind turn key needs nothing. Andrea in you Jeep would be 24 hour a day b-tching :)

Of course you would get the friend price. I don't think i have seen a hilux and for sure never ridden in one.

advrider - 7-3-2018 at 08:28 PM

Man that thing is clean, if it had four doors I would be all over it! I guess you wouldn't be selling it if it did..... Good deal on a well built and clean jeep.

bajatrailrider - 7-3-2018 at 08:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Good thing she didn't drive my Tacoma when we were all four wheeling... way too easy and comfortable off roading! :biggrin:
Haaaa David your lucky she did not drive your Tacoma. When you where here she had never drove a car. Know driving stick shift . Riding ATV and dirt bike She loves her Bronco. Still your Tacoma and EDs jeep if she drove them would say no more Bronco.:):)

bajatrailrider - 7-3-2018 at 08:38 PM

I find it pretty hard to believe that sweet girl would do much b-tching. lol. I still laugh when I think about her yelling conejo!
The only b-tching she does is Church on Sunday all dressed up. I drove by there took a peek in the window. Church music Blaring loud all with arms and hands in the air. Yelling to the Music Nuts O.:bounce:

ehall - 7-4-2018 at 09:10 AM

The only b-tching she does is Church on Sunday all dressed up. I drove by there took a peek in the window. Church music Blaring loud all with arms and hands in the air. Yelling to the Music Nuts O.:bounce:

That bronco is the perfect vehicle for her to learn how to drive. Has she put any whiskey bumps on it yet?

bajatrailrider - 7-5-2018 at 08:17 AM

HAAAA ED not like the last one I always told Alma driving My 12 Tacoma pre runner That I sold. When you open the gate to get out. If windy block it. It was windy that day I noticed when she parked it in garage. Rt 1/4 panel dent one foot around. She said I did not do that its the winds problem:(

ehall - 10-4-2018 at 06:10 PM

Sold

Ken Cooke - 10-5-2018 at 09:08 PM

The original Rubicon - 2003! Glad that you finally sold it and have a larger version. I still have my 2003½ Tomb Raider edition and drive it daily to work and on the weekends.

ehall - 10-6-2018 at 04:38 AM

Weird not seeing it in the garage this morning. It's nice when a buyer shows up with a big stack of cash.