BajaNomad

Ensenada Dentists ?

Aldervale - 11-13-2018 at 11:33 AM

Hola

Any up to date info for a good dentist in Ensenada or other ?

Gracias

Aldervale

bajaguy - 11-13-2018 at 12:28 PM

There is only one that I would trust with my mouth:

http://www.dentaldelpuerto.com/sitio/index.html

John Harper - 11-13-2018 at 12:43 PM

Dr. Marco Gutierrez, Rancho Santini. Just north of Puerto Nuevo on the free road.

Office: 661-613-2971 MEX
Cell: 562-746-6587 USA

I think he's quite good, very skilled hands. My dad was a dentist (and taught at USC Dental school) and I can tell skilled hands from not-so-skilled, having been to several after my dad's passing. Dr. G just extracted one of my wisdom teeth over the weekend. Two days later I hardly feel where it was and no pain. Very reasonable prices too. A happy customer.

John

[Edited on 11-13-2018 by John Harper]

Aldervale - 11-13-2018 at 05:57 PM

Many thanks

I might look down in Loreto also.

Aldervale

TedZark - 11-14-2018 at 05:58 PM

I use Dr. Ortiz from the post above by BajaGuy - http://www.dentaldelpuerto.com/sitio/index.html
I've been going to him for five years.

Not the cheapest, nor necessarily the most gentle (but okay -I"m just a baby on that front), but probably the highest quality and from my experience he is not going to cheat you by selling you something you don't need. He is a very skilled dentist who seems to enjoy his work.

He also seems to think about the long-term effects of any treatment. For example - for me - "You need this filling replaced eventually, but we'll wait as long as we can as it will quite possibly cause some sensitivity issues". Most dentists would say let's fill it and make the money right now. I appreciate his approach to it.

I hate dentists and dentistry and have a conditioned fear from years of unfun dental stuff - but this guy is about as good as it gets.

Forgot to mention: Perfect English skills. Probably better than you and me.

[Edited on 11-15-2018 by TedZark]

Aldervale - 11-14-2018 at 06:50 PM

Thanks Ted.