BajaNomad

Is the end of Azusa_bob at hand??

azusa_bob - 3-14-2005 at 01:49 PM

Ol' Azusa_bob is staring to get the feeling that his prescence may not be welcomed by one and all :lol::lol:

So what is my purpose and why haven't I gotten the hint??

Azusa_bob was born out of frustration.... :fire: Frustration in that fact that the most prolific poster seems to enjoy bashing, belittling, badgering, and just plain bothering (BBBB?) any and all who are not as fortunate as to possess the experience and knowlege that this Nomad posesses.

What fires ol' A Bob up the most is a bully.... and someone (JR) who comes down hard on defensless Newbies is just that :(. It makes azusa_bob very sad, and angry as well.

Numerous attempts to appeal to JR's better, charitable nature (made by myself and others) have fallen on deaf ears. Azusa_bob's distasteful persona was invented as the only effective means to combat this devisive behaviour. I appologise to others who got caught in the crossfire when the a-bob genie was let out of the bottle.

So here is a sincere olive branch, JR.... please offer a sincere pledge to avoid driving the newbies from this board... and let ol' a_bob retire :biggrin:

Whaddaya say?

Ben - 3-14-2005 at 02:32 PM

Maybe you should just leave well enough alone.

Jumping to conclusions and jumping on others is the only exercise some people get.

Cincodemayo - 3-14-2005 at 03:39 PM

It would take way more than junior to drive me from any travel board as EVERY board has it's know-it-alls. But doesn't every Fire Chief think that way?

Dave - 3-14-2005 at 06:12 PM

A Bob, the end has always been in your hand.;D

FYI: JR is not short for 'Junior'

David K - 3-14-2005 at 06:32 PM

It is like saying the two letters, (without periods) J.R. Baja or 'JR Baja' not junior Baja. Just in case you want to know.

For what it's worth, the guy is very nice to visit with in person :saint:... But, behind a keyboard "the devil sometimes hops on his shoulder":fire:... Skeet might say!:yes:

"Junior Baja"

Packoderm - 3-14-2005 at 06:52 PM

That's funny! It almost slipped past my attention until DK pointed it out. "Pretty funny." Packoderm says.

Now there's three??

Sharksbaja - 3-14-2005 at 06:52 PM

:lol::lol::lol:
not bad Bob.......or Fred...... or whoever you aretoday

I can never tell anymore.

ThanksDavid

jrbaja - 3-14-2005 at 06:56 PM

Pee off bobo, yer just an idiot no matter who you want to blame it on! And, you make it sound like someone without enough huevos hired you on.
Go away unless you have something to contribute regarding Baja.
Same with the rest of you cry babies who are occasional tourists here and cant deal with the truth!

Packoderm - 3-14-2005 at 06:59 PM

OK Junior.

Is that pronounced with an English or Spanish J sound?

[Edited on 07/17/2004 by Packoderm]

jrbaja - 3-14-2005 at 07:00 PM

:lol:

Well now

Cincodemayo - 3-14-2005 at 07:14 PM

I like junior...even if he does grow bamboo. A fellow horticulturist as well as a fireman...But getting the "Gold Badge" and
the anonimity of a keyboard does wonders for the ego, eh junior? Oh excuse me, jr... How far from Loreto is San Bartolo?

jr

Cincodemayo - 3-14-2005 at 07:17 PM

By the way wasn't that Jack that said you can't handle the truth?

FrankO - 3-14-2005 at 08:00 PM

I think you are very entertaining. Please, don't go. It's fun to watch too opposing winds blow.:lol: You make me laugh my arse off.

Tommy A - 3-14-2005 at 08:19 PM

If you want to debate JR that's fine but one sentence marooonic response's to ever thread is just annoying

Dave - 3-14-2005 at 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
I'm pretty sure when a person talks about themselves in the third person, that it is an indication of schizophrenia.

You may be right. Bob Dole made a career of it.:biggrin:

Dave - 3-14-2005 at 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Same with the rest of you cry babies who are occasional tourists here and cant deal with the truth!

I guess the cure didn't take.:biggrin:

Weeeeeellll alrighty then, Junior!!!

azusa_bob - 3-15-2005 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Pee off bobo, yer just an idiot no matter who you want to blame it on! And, you make it sound like someone without enough huevos hired you on.
Go away unless you have something to contribute regarding Baja.
:lol: Why don't you take this olive branch and break it off in yer pie-hole!!!! :lol::lol::moon::moon:

Cincodemayo - 3-15-2005 at 01:29 PM

Well now Tommy if you don't like em don't read em.

MY MY MY........

Debra - 3-15-2005 at 02:31 PM

Here I sat at home in the Great Pacific Northwest feeling sorry for myself that I can't be with friends down south, so I go out to my Baja rig and pop in a Jimmy Buffet tape (one of my traveling favorites) and rock out (probably annoying the neighbors :rolleyes:) I'm thinking "you've got it baaadddd girl!" (Baja Fever) So I decide to try our favorite board to see what everybody is up to..... what do I find?????? A BUNCH OF 3yr. olds.....you all did make me laugh though, THANKS!

Hello Deb..

Cincodemayo - 3-15-2005 at 02:37 PM

I'm just down the road in Poulsbo...

MrBillM - 3-15-2005 at 03:01 PM

JR sounds like he's sat down on too many Bamboo Shoots.

Mayo

Skeet/Loreto - 3-15-2005 at 03:29 PM

Hope yu do not have 10inches of Snow as I do. It is still snowing a 1 to 2 Inches an Hour.
How are things in Poulsbo? I lived at Sequim for a couple of years. Sure did like your area

If you head to Baja be sure you get a "New" Toyota or better yet try a good Old ford 150 Pick up. Debra might just sell you her Toyota. right Deb?. Skeet/Loreto

Skeet

Cincodemayo - 3-15-2005 at 03:39 PM

The weather in Poulsbo has been fantastic the last month. Over the weekend was breezy but the view of the Olympics was awesome to say the least and got much done landscaping wise. Many 6 foot windmill palms in the ground from stock I had accumulated the last 4 years. Have an awesome view of Kitsap Lake and the Olympics. Sequim is another great area as you mentioned. It's sunny as we type and hoovering around 60 F.

Mayo

Skeet/Loreto - 3-15-2005 at 04:00 PM

Thanks for the come Back!. We are at 10 inches and going for another 4 before the Day is over.

Flew out of the Sequim Valley Airport with my old Hi School Buddy Jack Sallee who built the airport on several Occassions riding along Hurricane Ridge at about 50 Ft. What a thrill and Sight!!

Built a Home on an Acre on McDonald Creek, just off the old Highwaybut just could not stay away from Loreto.

Take care skeet/Loreto

Skeet

Cincodemayo - 3-15-2005 at 04:06 PM

I have a friend who moved from Poulsbo out to Sequim area with a private runway with homes along it. Just behind the Olympic Game farm. Can't wait to get to Loreto in 2 days!
We really need some rain up here or the fire and drought will take it's toll...I think all this great weather we've been enjoying the last 2 months will turn and bite us on the rear unless we get more H2O soon...Can definitely live w/o the white stuff!

No way Skeeter!

Debra - 3-15-2005 at 07:43 PM

Sell my 'Toy'.......don't even think about it!

Snow you say? The world has gone upside down....dry, as dry can get up here, So. Cal is under water, and snow in Texas??

Debra

Skeet/Loreto - 3-16-2005 at 08:40 AM

Just thought with all those Repair bills you would be ready for a Foroooood!!!

Poulsbo:

On building a Home out at Sequim I met my only Neighbor at the time and he had just moved in from Poulsbo. Name Capt. Ray Halstead'
We became friends. He had been a Pilot for 41 Years, a Union Member who walked when Crowly Tugs were Struck by the .union
He was the first Tug Boat Capt. with only one Eye to get a Coast Guard License

A true Dyed in the Wool Liberal. We wpuld spent Hour upon Hour discussing Politics, waving our Arms, shouting, Screaming etc. al;ways to seoerate as Friends with a new question for the next Day.

finally decided that the only difference in our Positions was "How was the Wealth to be distrubuted. and who was going to do that.

Mayo We lived about a Mile up from the Private Strip, the guy who bought our place moved over to that Strip about 3 years ago, x United Pilot.

Have fun in Bja- Adventure-!!! Adventure!!!

Skeet/Loreto

A Bob

Juan - 3-16-2005 at 10:14 AM

Please hang in there Bob. You made a reasonable offer but jr isn't able to deal with olive branches. Without someone to rave and rant about jr just isn't jr.

He wants you to call Mexicans humans, everyone else is a P-nche gringo and above all, bring him MONEY.

When the whole story comes out we could find jr is just another P-nche gringo trying to capitalize on his relationships with local Mexicans. So far his actions reflect that goal.

Seems Azusa Bob could be right on with some of his comments. After all, jr might be right on with some of his comments also. Only time will tell.

lizard lips - 3-16-2005 at 02:08 PM

As that great philosopher Rodney King once said "Cant we all just get along". If you cant please put on the gloves. I would drive anywhere in Baja for that one. I enjoy a good fight in person but this internet bickering is really stupid and not worth the read, in fact my 11 year old would never stoop that low to react in the manner that both of you have displayed on this board:no:

Peninsula residents

rogerj1 - 3-16-2005 at 11:15 PM

We have quite a crowd of west sounders on the nomad board. I'm down in Gig Harbor. Love Poulsbo, we're up there once a month. Heaven is eating Halibut Fish and Chip's at JT's Fishhouse, Poulsbo and Port Orchard. The fries are perfect and the cole slaw with poppy seeds is excellent.

Hey Lizard

jrbaja - 3-17-2005 at 11:07 AM

aren't you the guy that hhad me trapsing around all oover Guerrero Negro for some paperwork that was really in S.Rosalia?:lol:

If so, does this mean I have canceled out my dinner because of my immature comments t0o the idiots:?::lol::lol::lol:

lizard lips - 3-19-2005 at 05:06 PM

JR, Yes that is me and you are welcome at my home anytime and I do owe you that meal. Me wife makes the best Mexican food you have ever had. Please call me next time you are down this way....