BajaNomad

Trump to close the border entirely if he does not get $ for his wall, per tweet today December 28

Pages:  1  2

JoeJustJoe - 1-1-2019 at 05:15 PM

As Bubba would say, we have a winner!

This is why Trump, was slow to denounce the neo-n-zis and white supremacists at Charlotteville, he didn't want to offend his base with those tiki torches.

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
While impossible to prove, reason and empirical evidence (including endorsements) make it fairly certain that (statistically) virtually all White Supremacists, etc. who voted for President chose Trump. The alternatives would have been Clinton or Stein.

Go ahead and try to make an argument that either of those would have been the choice for ANY of the "Make America White First" crowd.

Athbhlian faoi mhaise dhuit

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by MrBillM]

Lee - 1-1-2019 at 06:41 PM

While impossible to prove, reason and empirical evidence (including endorsements) make it fairly certain that (statistically) virtually all White Supremacists, etc. who voted for President chose Trump. The alternatives would have been Clinton or Stein.

Go ahead and try to make an argument that either of those would have been the choice for ANY of the "Make America White First" crowd.

Athbhlian faoi mhaise dhuit

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by MrBillM]

Bill and Joe sure make a lot more sense than the smattering of supremacists lurking here.

motoged - 1-1-2019 at 07:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Bill and Joe sure make a lot more sense than the smattering of supremacists lurking here.

yep.....:light:

caj13 - 1-1-2019 at 08:01 PM

I love it when you Trumpty Dumpties try and cherry pick data to try and show a mandate.
And your not stupid,
because you know the truth, and you want to ignore it!

Minus 3 million!
3 million more USA citizens voted for Clinton. (and a bunch of them had to hold their nose to do it, but they couldn't stomach the obvious racist dog whistles being blown by trump! )

I know you don't want to deal with that,
and your head explodes when you see the numbers from this midterm, where the repubs got thrashed by 8 million votes nation wide. Only solutions:
Gerrymandering and voter supression,
which you are doing a pretty good job of! but still -
that Negative 3 million,
that really hangs heavy over your head eh!

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Not only in Dixiecrap states...

But in 2646 county's vs Hillary's 487
Only in 30 states out of 50

From the heart of Dixie crap states to the upper rust belt of MN. MI and PA and out west to MT, WY, ID, UT and AZ

All racist bozos no doubt about it

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by DaliDali]

bajadogs - 1-1-2019 at 08:17 PM

Pence is Trump without the prostitutes

drzura - 1-1-2019 at 08:28 PM

Pence is Trump without all the Clinton interns.

Quote: Originally posted by bajadogs  
Pence is Trump without the prostitutes

drzura - 1-1-2019 at 08:53 PM

I think the best day of news commentary was on election night when all the lefty’s broke down as Trump was winning state after state. At some point they knew it was a lost cause and the despair was prevalent on their faces.

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
I love it when you Trumpty Dumpties try and cherry pick data to try and show a mandate.
And your not stupid,
because you know the truth, and you want to ignore it!

Minus 3 million!
3 million more USA citizens voted for Clinton. (and a bunch of them had to hold their nose to do it, but they couldn't stomach the obvious racist dog whistles being blown by trump! )

I know you don't want to deal with that,
and your head explodes when you see the numbers from this midterm, where the repubs got thrashed by 8 million votes nation wide. Only solutions:
Gerrymandering and voter supression,
which you are doing a pretty good job of! but still -
that Negative 3 million,
that really hangs heavy over your head eh!

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Not only in Dixiecrap states...

But in 2646 county's vs Hillary's 487
Only in 30 states out of 50

From the heart of Dixie crap states to the upper rust belt of MN. MI and PA and out west to MT, WY, ID, UT and AZ

All racist bozos no doubt about it

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by DaliDali]

JoeJustJoe - 1-1-2019 at 09:04 PM

Vladimir Putin, also had a good laugh.

Quote: Originally posted by drzura  
I think the best day of news commentary was on election night when all the lefty’s broke down as Trump was winning state after state. At some point they knew it was a lost cause and the despair was prevalent on their faces.

drzura - 1-1-2019 at 09:25 PM

I should've TIVO'd MSNBC that evening. Oh well, brain fart on my part...... guess I'll have to wait until 2020 now. I thought that either their head was going to explode or they were going to jump out of the nearest window. That night was priceless. :lol:

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Vladimir Putin, also had a good laugh.

Bubba - 1-2-2019 at 05:36 AM

I should've TIVO'd MSNBC that evening. Oh well, brain fart on my part...... guess I'll have to wait until 2020 now. I thought that either their head was going to explode or they were going to jump out of the nearest window. That night was priceless. :lol:

Watching Chuck Todd was worth it's weight in gold. Thought he was going to start crying at any moment. Self entitled little twit.

mtgoat666 - 1-2-2019 at 06:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  

Watching Chuck Todd was worth it's weight in gold. Thought he was going to start crying at any moment. Self entitled little twit.

Yes, a sad night.
There will be dancing in the streets the day they haul the donald and his kids out of the WH in hand cuffs

Bob Mueller and his crew of investigators (angry democrats, not covering-up republicans) are hard at work.... :bounce:

Bubba - 1-2-2019 at 06:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Yes, a sad night.
There will be dancing in the streets the day they haul the donald and his kids out of the WH in hand cuffs

Bob Mueller and his crew of investigators (angry democrats, not covering-up republicans) are hard at work.... :bounce:

You made a funny! :lol:

motoged - 1-2-2019 at 10:20 AM

I don't think mourning Hillary's "loss" is the reason for sensible folks are upset....it is sTrump's win that is upsetting....for all he as historically and currently represents.

So, why not dump the old slogans of Lock Her Up, Snowflakes Can't Handle The Truth kind of childish chants.

It is an issue of morality, conscience, and WTF is the USA up to these days? It used to at least look like a respectable representation of decency and democracy....not the clown show that the rest of the world sees these days.

And to think that only "Americans" can comment on Drump if they voted is simply cretinous thinking.....so don't bother going there....allow a bit of common sense influence your jingoism.

chuckie - 1-2-2019 at 10:49 AM

Cretinous? Jingoistic? I am apallatated!!!( I love it when you talk dirty)

DaliDali - 1-2-2019 at 10:54 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

It is an issue of morality, conscience, and WTF is the USA up to these days? It used to at least look like a respectable representation of decency and democracy

Overflowing with some moxie there Ged....
To lay claim that Trump lacks morality and a conscience.
Representation of deceny and democracy

When Bill Clinton got a pass on that from his supporters and went on to be re-elected.

Ted Kennedy got a pass on that from his supporters and went on the be the "Lion of the Senate"

JFK got a pass on it from his supporters and went on to be a highly praised Pres.

Lock her up?.....she copped out Ged.."I thought using one phone would be more convienient"

Proven to have sent and received classified dot gov emails and then went on to DESTROY THEM.....SMASH THEM.

Beat the rap...."from gross negligence to extremely careless", on orders from Willie, to Loretta to Comey.

In a "purely coincidence" meeting in AZ, a week before Comey was to lay Hillary bare......which he did....a slam dunk case.

If you actually LIVED in the States, you too would know this.

So it boils down to you don't like Trumps style.....
Cry me a river Ged.....
I take substance over style all day everyday.

Substance>>>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps...

Pacifico - 1-2-2019 at 10:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Cretinous? Jingoistic? I am apallatated!!!( I love it when you talk dirty)

What does "apallatated" mean? Is that a word?

Dancing in the Streets

MrBillM - 1-2-2019 at 11:13 AM

As a lifelong Conservative who has supported (until 2016) every GOP candidate since 1960 with varying degrees of enthusiasm and (sometimes) grudging pragmatism, I think that it's quite reasonable to impugn and demean those who see D.T. as the supreme political deity. There is a
LOT going on in those minds other than Conservative philosophy.

Given that eliminating Trump would simply result in his replacement by a proven solidly Conservative Mike Pence who would (no doubt) pursue a Conservative policy agenda, including judicial appointments.

Especially, should he be replacing D.T. during the first term looking to be reelected on his own.

There is validity in attributing (mostly) unspoken (and ugly) motivations within those in the Hardcore Cult.

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?

DaliDali - 1-2-2019 at 11:28 AM

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?

Can't indict a sitting Pres. DOJ has already determined this.
Can't impeach him without 67 Senate votes.
Bill Clinton is an expert in this.

53-47....Demos would need 20 GOP votes to get to 67, if every single Demo did vote to sustain it.

Political suicide for 20 GOP Senators if they did vote for it.

Or, the time tested way of replacing a Pres you don't agree with or don't like...…..at the ballot box.

JoeJustJoe - 1-2-2019 at 11:38 AM

I had such high hopes for you Mr Bill, to join the democrat party, especially since I know you like to have fun with members of sites, and it's clear you get a kick out of these crazed Trump fans as much as we liberals do.

That said, Mike Pence, would be a disaster, and if fact a lot of liberals, would rather have Trump in office instead of Pence.

Pence, would install a christian theocracy, and would appoint Jesus, as the new VP. Heaven, helps gays, witches, and Transgenders, with Pence as President!

Pence, is dangerous because he comes across as normal, and looks the part as someone Presidential, but once you listen to him, you find out he is another full blown nut-job, and by then it may be too late.

Did you see Pence, with Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi? He came off like a bump on a log.

As a lifelong Conservative who has supported (until 2016) every GOP candidate since 1960 with varying degrees of enthusiasm and (sometimes) grudging pragmatism, I think that it's quite reasonable to impugn and demean those who see D.T. as the supreme political deity. There is a
LOT going on in those minds other than Conservative philosophy.

Given that eliminating Trump would simply result in his replacement by a proven solidly Conservative Mike Pence who would (no doubt) pursue a Conservative policy agenda, including judicial appointments.

Especially, should he be replacing D.T. during the first term looking to be reelected on his own.

There is validity in attributing (mostly) unspoken (and ugly) motivations within those in the Hardcore Cult.

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?

mtgoat666 - 1-2-2019 at 03:39 PM

AMLO shut down the usa govt.
Trump said mexico would pay for the wall, then asked chuck and nancy to tax usa taxpayers for the wall. Nancy/chuck correctly said no, said go ask mexico. Trump shut down govt because neither mexico nor nancy/chuck would say yes.
Trump is a marooon
Unstately said romney
Worst pres ever said reid
A marooon said dozens of trumps staff

chuckie - 1-2-2019 at 03:54 PM

Gets purty complificated,eh?

Bubba - 1-2-2019 at 04:01 PM

Nope, not at all. He's the Commander In Chief, get used to it.

pacificobob - 1-2-2019 at 04:22 PM

nope, comrade bonespurs is not my commander in chief.

Bubba - 1-2-2019 at 04:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

nope, comrade bonespurs is not my commander in chief.

If you live in the US he is, like it or not.

Lee - 1-2-2019 at 05:34 PM

George Will calls Trump ‘sad, embarrassing wreck of a man’

https://thehill.com/policy/international/397596-george-will-...

JoeJustJoe - 1-2-2019 at 05:47 PM

Maybe, Bubba, can tell us why the liar-in-chief, has to shut down the government if Mexico is paying for the wall?

In the mean time the human waste( feces) are piling up in the US National parks, like Yosemite, because the bathrooms are closed, and nobody is cleaning up.

Trump falsely claims Mexico is paying for wall, demands taxpayer money for wall in meeting with Democrats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-falsel...

bajabuddha - 1-2-2019 at 05:54 PM

BLOATUS claims quite vociferously that former President Obama (a REAL President) built a 10 foot wall around his house, justifying his edifice. Whadayaknow, somebody went to the Obama residence and took pictures...... NO FRIGGIN' WALL. However, very good and capable "whistles and bells" as described by BLOATUS. Even if he builds his folly IT STILL HAS TO BE MANNED AND SURVEILED by all those ''whistles and bells'' that Mr. Smartest Man In The World claims aren't effective.

How in the name of everything sacred can apparently (mildly) edjimicated Americans still believe ANYTHING this pathological liar sez?

SMDH :no:

Bubba - 1-2-2019 at 06:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
BLOATUS claims quite vociferously that former President Obama (a REAL President) built a 10 foot wall around his house, justifying his edifice. Whadayaknow, somebody went to the Obama residence and took pictures...... NO FRIGGIN' WALL. However, very good and capable "whistles and bells" as described by BLOATUS. Even if he builds his folly IT STILL HAS TO BE MANNED AND SURVEILED by all those ''whistles and bells'' that Mr. Smartest Man In The World claims aren't effective.

How in the name of everything sacred can apparently (mildly) edjimicated Americans still believe ANYTHING this pathological liar sez?

SMDH :no:

Another one who's head is going to explode.

The Mystery of Bedouin Logic

MrBillM - 1-2-2019 at 07:43 PM

IF Simple Salman "thinks" (using that word loosely) that Pence would be a GREATER disaster than Trump ................

WHY does the Bedouin support D.T.'s Impeachment ?

The consequence of a successful Impeachment (and conviction) would be a Pence presidency. That's how the Constitution WORKS !

Not that it really matters. The odds against a successful Impeachment/Conviction make the relative chances of winning the Super Lotto a Lock-On breeze.

Since the odds are also pretty long against a successful "L.H.O." emerging given the current security level, our best hope is for a massive stroke or a coronary. A stroke which left D.T. drooling and twitching with one side of his face hanging lower while he babbled incoherently would be especially satisfying. It would renew (for millions) their faith in God.

One can DREAM !

Forget that nonsense about Pence creating an Evangelical Christian Theocracy. Notwithstanding that it couldn't be done, he wouldn't even put forth the effort. He's a self-serving wimpy Eunuch and useful fool.

[Edited on 1-3-2019 by MrBillM]

It's All COOL !

MrBillM - 1-2-2019 at 10:15 PM

;DRelax and enjoy. A little hatred is good for the soul. Keeps the juices flowing and gives one something to look forward to. I've been wishing the worst on others since I was a wee lad and it's been a great seven decades long journey. Wishing evil upon evildoers like the DoucheBag Donald is healthy, therapeutic and ........................

FUN !

Schadenfreude is a universal truth.

There are only those who feel great satisfaction when misfortune befalls others whom they dislike and those who LIE and say otherwise.

Honesty is the best policy.

Be HAPPY when the BAD ones get theirs.

But don't take it seriously.

Remember that a Great Wise Man once said .................

" F-ck Trump, his wife, kids and those who voted for him "

Or, something like that.

" I'll hate you and you can hate me ".

I said that !

Pages:  1  2