BajaNomad

2009 BAJA CALIFORNIA ALMANACS AVAILABLE

senorflipper - 1-4-2019 at 08:51 AM

I have a limited number of Almanacs available. This inventory is located in Los Cabos. I will be headed to the US this Sunday January 6th and will be able to mail from the US next week via US priority mail. If interested U2U me for details.

nandopedal - 1-4-2019 at 09:29 AM

You've been U2U

chippy - 1-4-2019 at 01:07 PM

Oh come on! How much?

tobias - 1-4-2019 at 01:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Oh come on! How much?

The absolute maximum that the market will bear is my guess , he is Senor Flipper after all !

chippy - 1-4-2019 at 04:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tobias  
Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Oh come on! How much?

The absolute maximum that the market will bear is my guess , he is Senor Flipper after all !

Funny I didn´t even notice his name:lol:. I don´t need one I just want to know what mine are worth?

Gscott - 1-5-2019 at 10:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by senorflipper  
I have a limited number of Almanacs available. This inventory is located in Los Cabos. I will be headed to the US this Sunday January 6th and will be able to mail from the US next week via US priority mail. If interested U2U me for details.

I'm in for one. I'll go $35. How about you U2U me!?? Mister one post.

JZ - 1-5-2019 at 10:08 PM

If anyone gives him cash in advance you deserve what you get.

senorflipper - 1-6-2019 at 08:36 AM

Thanks everyone for the interest. I am on my way north now. I will be back in San Jose del Cabo this coming Friday. Anyone interested in Almanacs after that can U2U me and we can get together in San Jose. I think JZ just insulted me, not sure why since he has no idea who I am.