BajaNomad

Mulegé accommodations

CJ - 1-31-2019 at 08:30 AM

Hola Amigos,
We have a group with five utv’s looking to spend the night in Mulegé around the end of February. In the past we’ve stayed at the Serinidad but now we’re looking for something in town instead. The Hotel Mulegé comes to mind, any other suggestions? We need five rooms......Gracias :cool:

AKgringo - 1-31-2019 at 08:35 AM

What are your parking needs? Will you be riding the UTVs, or need parking for trucks and/or trailers?

BajaBill74 - 1-31-2019 at 09:50 AM

Hotel Mulege should be fine. The courtyard should be large enough to accommodate all your vehicles and is locked at night.

Sometimes the hot water is only warm.

willyAirstream - 1-31-2019 at 10:20 AM

Hotel Hacienda is another option. Bring your ATV s into the courtyard, in front of your rooms.

bajabuddha - 1-31-2019 at 01:15 PM

Las Casitas is quieter, has a restaurant and secure parking too.

C205Driver - 1-31-2019 at 03:36 PM

La Hacienda, you can walk to all the good restaurants/ watering holes from there....And right next to the big market in town for anything you might need....They have an outdated website but I’d call if you’re wanting reservations... Safe travels....

beachbum1A - 2-2-2019 at 01:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by C205Driver  
La Hacienda, you can walk to all the good restaurants/ watering holes from there....And right next to the big market in town for anything you might need....They have an outdated website but I’d call if you’re wanting reservations... Safe travels....

Agreed, plus bringing your rides into the courtyard in front of your rooms.

motoged - 2-2-2019 at 05:25 PM

I know motorcycles can fit through the narrow walkway from the parking lot at La Hacienda....not sure a quad or larger will fit the width?????