BajaNomad

Asadero Y Mariscos Mario, Mulegé

HeyMulegeScott - 2-4-2019 at 06:24 PM

Great shrimp tacos in Mulegé. They add a little onion ring. Bonus - the family has a good wash next door.

bajagregg - 2-4-2019 at 07:08 PM

Where are they located?

HeyMulegeScott - 2-4-2019 at 07:19 PM

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Asadero+Y+Mariscos+Mario/@...

Sandlefoot - 2-4-2019 at 07:32 PM

By the car wash on the north end of town. Almost across the street from Ice House Road! Grab a bite and get the dust knocked off next door!!

mtnpop - 2-4-2019 at 09:57 PM

We have tried several other taco places in Mulege but still go back to Mario. Especially the shrimp tacos.. If one onion ring per taco isn't quite enough he will make you a basket of them...
He is also doing a breakfast menu and have been very pleased with that.
very much recommend him.... The kids do car wash, oil changes and one is a pretty good boat motor mechanic right next door.

motoged - 2-4-2019 at 10:15 PM

Yep....best shrimp and fish tacos I have had in Mulege....haven't ever tried their carne.

Mulege Canuck - 2-5-2019 at 07:35 AM

Usually go to the place just south of there. Funny it has a car wash too. I will have to check that place out.

Daventec - 3-8-2019 at 02:27 PM

"Yep....best shrimp and fish tacos I have had in Mulege."

Hmm, might have to try that out. Thanks!

David K - 3-8-2019 at 02:45 PM

Great to have fresh food reviews! Taco stands are the best... but which ones???

Bajazly - 3-8-2019 at 06:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Great to have fresh food reviews! Taco stands are the best... but which ones???

Can’t really say I’ve been to a bad taco stand but if there are a bunch of locals there, it will most assuredly be a winner.

Daventec - 3-18-2019 at 01:23 PM

Quote:
"Can’t really say I’ve been to a bad taco stand but if there are a bunch of locals there, it will most assuredly be a winner."

Yup, local presence are a good indicator of a good, authentic taste.