BajaNomad

Airing Down heavy duty tires

caj13 - 2-24-2019 at 11:22 AM

OK guys. I run an ex military Landrover 110 ( Tithonis NA 2.5.) I put on Cooper ST's 255 85 16R. huge improvement from the military tires originally on the vehicle.

The coopers say the max inflation is 63 lb PSI. I run em at 50 PSI, and am happy with that - the stencilled numbers on the truck say 28 up front and 45 in back, but i assume thats for those military grade tires.

So I'm looking for verification that 50 lbs psi is a good number (like I said, I love the way it goes down the road with these on it)

also guys here swear by deflating tires to deal with washboard, and talk about running 10 - 12 lbs psi.
I suspect that going that low would be pretty hard on the sidewalls, but i suspect it would be an advantage to lower the presures some.
anyone have any experience with deflating heavy load tires (load range D) for washboard?

bajagregg - 2-24-2019 at 11:59 AM

Deflating for offroad driving is the way to go. It's especially helpful in the sand. The important thing is to air up when you are returning to paved roads. Low inflation is fine for lower speeds in the dirt but will lead to tire damage and failure on asphalt. A 12 volt air compressor is the way to go. There are plenty of previous posts about this here on the forum.

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 12:24 PM

50 psi is a very bad number!

do the chalk test first to find out your regular psi number
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojGsavK0Uwc&t=119s

after that we will tell you what to use for washboard and why

Maderita - 2-24-2019 at 12:25 PM

You are likely to get a lot of wide ranging opinions. Your vehicle is not particularly heavy. Just shy of 4,000 lbs, correct? 50 psi is too high. In addition to a harsh ride, it will probably wear the center tread rather than even wear across the tread.
My best guess is 35 psi, 40 psi at most, unless hauling heavy cargo.

18-22 psi for washboard dirt roads. The 10-12 psi number that you recall is for sand.

Look up some methods for a chalk or paper under-the-tire test. That will give you accurate info about the actual weight distribution across the tread surface at a given tire pressure.
Perhaps someone (DK?) will repost that method if you can't find it.

JZ - 2-24-2019 at 01:24 PM

Have Load E Nitto Terra Grapplers on my 3/4 ton. Max PSI is 80. Driving on highways around here put them at 65 front and 70 rear.

Offroad run them at 33-35. The difference in comfort is incredible. We go down to 20 for sand.

Always travel with a compression. One that attaches directly to the battery. This is a good one: https://www.amazon.com/Inflator-Portable-Compressor-MasterFl...

[Edited on 2-24-2019 by JZ]

David K - 2-24-2019 at 01:39 PM

The chalk test is the one true way to determine the correct street pressure for your tires and vehicle.

I had not seen Harald's video link before, but here is the post for my Chalk test on my Tacoma, on the Tacoma World forums: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/chalk-test-dynapro-atm-a...

Once you have the correct street pressure dialed in...
You will find that off road (washboard to rocks) is good at about 1/3 the street pressure (or less) and sand at about 1/2 the street pressure (or less). 3-ply sidewall tires and mud-terrain type tires will need less air in them to achieve floatation on deep sand than do all terrain or street tires.

For my all-terrain Hankook Dyna-Pro ATM tires on a 4-door Tacoma, 34 psi is the ideal street pressure, and 18 psi is good sand pressure, with 24 psi my dirt road pressure. The BFG 3-ply tires, many on Baja Nomad run, need to be down to 10 psi max for sand!

On the stock BFGs my truck came with (Rugged Trail TAs), they needed to be down to 15 psi for sand.

Here is a post I made on the difference in deep (Shell Island) sand at 32 psi vs 15 psi (stock tires): https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/baja-beach-4wd-32-psi-to...

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 01:49 PM

here is everything on tire pressure:
http://4x4abc.com/jeep101/soft-sand-deflate.html

it is super important to establish "normal" pressure before doing anything else
do the chalk test

just a number, like 10 psi for sand, might be right for some - will be wrong for many
there is a delicate relationship between vehicle weight (each axle might be different), tire size, volume of air (not psi), and tire construction (some are stiff, some are flexible, the number of plies is no indication).

David K - 2-24-2019 at 01:54 PM

Agreed... every tire/vehicle combination is different.
Do the chalk test first to establish to baseline pressure for you.

I gave examples of what works for me with my tires/ vehicle and for me, sand is about 1/2 street pressure but may need to be less... it depends on temperature and humidity... sand changes based on those two factors. Once, I needed to go down to 6 psi to get out of a sticky situation with a rising tide and a dead whale blocking my path!

PaulW - 2-24-2019 at 02:26 PM

I will not disagree if tire pressure off road, but for normal driving the pressure should be according to the tire manufacturers tire vs load chart. Call the tire company and ask for an engineer and get the info and make a chart. Then go get your rig weighed and use the pressure per the chart. Then when you load teh rig up for a big trip get your new weights at the scale and adjust your pressures.

Been doing this for many years and the result is the best ride as possible and nice even tire wear and long life.

David K - 2-24-2019 at 03:19 PM

I think many here do not keep the tires that often come with the rig we buy, so the chalk test will reveal the correct pressure based on the vehicle and after-market tires you install.

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 05:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by PaulW  
I will not disagree if tire pressure off road, but for normal driving the pressure should be according to the tire manufacturers tire vs load chart. Call the tire company and ask for an engineer and get the info and make a chart. Then go get your rig weighed and use the pressure per the chart. Then when you load teh rig up for a big trip get your new weights at the scale and adjust your pressures.

Been doing this for many years and the result is the best ride as possible and nice even tire wear and long life.

need to get front and rear weighed separately

caj13 - 2-24-2019 at 05:33 PM

Ok guys did the chalk test, but I used white shoe polish, the liquid stuff in a squeeze bottle. had to drive back and forth 10 times, but it worked fine. Based on that, I am going to run 38 up front and 42 in the rear and see how i like that on the road.

also, Lbs are kind of useless comparing, because my 3 air guages show a 10 % variance between them, so I guess use one guage and just go with those numbers for the unit.

Thanks for the Info David and Harald, helped alot

[Edited on 2-25-2019 by caj13]

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 05:39 PM

the chalk test is the quickest most accurate information you can get on "normal" tire pressure.
If the tire manufacturer will provide a weight/pressure chart - great
but they are not too responsive.

here again:
"normal" for around town and a quick freeway trip
+ 10 psi for prolonged and fast freeway trips
1/3 down from "normal for easy off road (dirt road)
2/3 down from "normal" for mud, sand and snow - and demanding off road (like widow Maker)
1/2 down from the last number for emergencies (like what David described)

for super demanding steep climbs (they rarely happen, but they do) - use 2/3 in the rear and "emergency" in the front (due to the vehicle's weight shift)

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 05:43 PM

tip for gauges - use the ones that cover your range only
a gauge from 0-100 will not be very accurate around 10 psi
I carry a 0-60 gauge for every day driving
and a 0-30 for off road

make sure you use the off road gauge up to 30 psi only
it blows up when used with higher pressures

caj13 - 2-24-2019 at 05:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
the chalk test is the quickest most accurate information you can get on "normal" tire pressure.

here again:
2/3 down from "normal" for mud, sand and snow - and demanding off road (like widow Maker)

for super demanding steep climbs (they rarely happen, but they do) - use 2/3 in the rear and "emergency" in the front (due to the vehicle's weight shift)

Thanks for that Harald.
With the 2.5 NA diesel in this beast putting out a whopping 62 horsepower, and the vehicle weighing 4500 lbs, and having the aerodynamics of a brick turned sideways, Fast Prolonged Freeway trips are just a wet dream! runs forever, at 62 mph, if i want more speed i would need to Thelma and Louise it over a cliff!

Phil C - 2-24-2019 at 06:49 PM

Wow, has anyone calculated for wind speed and temperature ?

tobias - 2-24-2019 at 08:08 PM

here again:

I am going to bookmark this one.
So if my chalk test gives me 45 PSI as optimum then I would be running 15 PSI in sand and 7.5 PSi in emergency situations ?
I am guessing I run the risk of losing the bead on my 30 inch BFG KO2s at 7.5 so best to be cautious.
Very cool stuff and good to have in my back pocket for those off road excursions. I have found my AWD express van is pretty capable in the sand at 20 PSI and would love to see what it does down at 15.

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 09:01 PM

losing you bead depends on 3 factors:
A. the height of the hump built into your wheel (they vary - the higher ones are better)
B. the tightness of the bead of your tire (the innermost cable next to the wheel)
B. your driving style

when aired down to 10 psi or less be gentle on your steering - any radical direction changes put a ton of side load on your tires - that's when they pop off
drive ver big rock in a straight line - steering and climbing will likely result in a popped bead

I have done extreme low pressures and extreme trails (Rubicon daily) for 30 years - lost a bead maybe 3 times

sure you can spend $$$ on beadlocks - or just be careful

4x4abc - 2-24-2019 at 09:04 PM

caj13 - your truck should be lighter in the rear than in the front (engine) - thus 48 psi seems high - are you sure?

mtgoat666 - 2-24-2019 at 09:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
OK guys. I run an ex military Landrover 110 ( Tithonis NA 2.5.) I put on Cooper ST's 255 85 16R. huge improvement from the military tires originally on the vehicle.

The coopers say the max inflation is 63 lb PSI. I run em at 50 PSI, and am happy with that - the stencilled numbers on the truck say 28 up front and 45 in back, but i assume thats for those military grade tires.

So I'm looking for verification that 50 lbs psi is a good number (like I said, I love the way it goes down the road with these on it)

also guys here swear by deflating tires to deal with washboard, and talk about running 10 - 12 lbs psi.
I suspect that going that low would be pretty hard on the sidewalls, but i suspect it would be an advantage to lower the presures some.
anyone have any experience with deflating heavy load tires (load range D) for washboard?

When changing tires to non-spec tires, Use load inflation tables to find proper tire pressure. Any good tire shop will have a copy.

ReTire - 2-24-2019 at 09:54 PM

Thanks guys. Gonna have to do the chalk test. Never heard of it before. I knew Les Schwab was over inflating my tires!

David K - 2-24-2019 at 11:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ReTire  
Thanks guys. Gonna have to do the chalk test. Never heard of it before. I knew Les Schwab was over inflating my tires!

From 2012:
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/chalk-test-dynapro-atm-a...

I began running them at 37 psi (they are rated at 44 max), and after the chalk test I dropped to 35 psi, but dropped one more psi so 34 is the sweet spot. The chalk is the kind they sell for kids to mark up sidewalks... graffiti training!

The stock BFGs were rated for 36 max (I think) and Toyota recommended 29 front and 32 rear. The Hankook DynaPros are a far better tire than the BFG Rugged Trail TAs and rated for more weight, etc.

Timinator - 2-25-2019 at 07:34 AM

If you have one of those IR thermometers that shoot a beam, or one for steaks and such with a small sharp point, you can use that too. That's what we do for figuring PSI for racecare tires. After driving at freeway speeds for a several miles, just stop and shoot the left, middle, and right side of the tires. Hot center is over inflated, hot sides is under inflated. Pretty quick and easy.

4x4abc - 2-25-2019 at 09:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Timinator  
If you have one of those IR thermometers that shoot a beam, or one for steaks and such with a small sharp point, you can use that too. That's what we do for figuring PSI for racecare tires. After driving at freeway speeds for a several miles, just stop and shoot the left, middle, and right side of the tires. Hot center is over inflated, hot sides is under inflated. Pretty quick and easy.

works very well
chalk line is much faster

for the German accuracy freaks among you - I would combine the 2 methods
start with setting psi according to chalk line
then fine tune with a freeway run and the infrared temp meter

bajatrailrider - 2-25-2019 at 09:11 AM

I'm using d rated 33s. Dirt all off road 16psi. Road street 26 psi. Hope this helps

4x4abc - 2-25-2019 at 09:19 AM

Now - how fast can you go with deflated tires?

You just played around at Davids Shell Beach with 10 psi in your tires
then you run out of beer and need to drive to San Felipe
not on the beach like in the old days, but on pavement
20 miles
do you have to pump your tires back to 30, or can you just go get beer on 10 psi for 40 miles roundtrip?
soft tires flex a lot
the faster you go the more ften your tire flexes per minute
that creates heat - heat will destroy your tires

I had the same problem for years after finishing trips on the Rubicon Trail
another 40 miles of pavement needed to be covered to get back home

an average of 40 mph with brief peaks of 60 mph worked just fine
for the last 30 years

to make sure your tire is not getting too hot use the back of your hand (the back of your hands s more temp sensitive than your fingertips) and test the sidewalls

so, you don't have to always re-inflate your tires when hitting pavement
especially important for people without a compressor or a broken compressor (they tend to do that)
you can drive to the next gas station even if it is 100 miles away
just keep your speed down

mtgoat666 - 2-25-2019 at 09:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Shell Island... ;)

Isla San Martin

vespaio - 2-4-2020 at 12:19 PM

Harald,

Regarding tire pressure in an off-road trailer. I've heard both options:

1. Air down. This seems to me to be counter productive since airing down will increase the footprint, increasing the traction, making the towing vehicle work harder.

2. Don't air down. This would seem to decrease the trailer's traction, making it easier to tow.

Both options were told to me by the same person over a period of months. Obviously one is less correct than the other.

Your opinion?

Maderita - 2-4-2020 at 12:53 PM

"Traction" is not the issue. That is for the drive axles on your tow vehicle.
You want "flotation" in the soft stuff (sand, silt, mud). Air down your trailer tires. That increases the tire footprint, helping it float, with less resistance for the tow vehicle.
Towing a trailer through sand without airing down is like dragging an anchor behind you.

Maderita - 2-4-2020 at 01:17 PM

Additional benefits of airing down tires off road:
The tires will absorb some of the shock from ruts and bumps, making less strain on the trailer components and contents. Lower air pressure makes it less likely to get punctures/blowouts due to sharp rocks. However, airing down too much may expose the sidewalls to punctures/damage.

vespaio - 2-4-2020 at 01:53 PM

It all makes sense, so airing down it will be. Since the trailer will have street tires, sidewall damage is always a possibility.

Thanks.

AKgringo - 2-4-2020 at 02:29 PM

It all depends on the load! When I pull my off road trailer behind my Kia Sportage, I run the same wheels and tires on the car and trailer (225/75/15).

Since both the car and camping stuff is a light load, I run 24 psi in the Kia, and 10 psi in the trailer to get the same foot print. That is on pavement, offroad I drop the Kia psi as needed, but don't mess with the trailer anymore.

An almost flat tire is easier to pull through sand than a fully inflated one that will be pushing a sand berm ahead of it, so that you are always trying to climb out of a hole!

For what it is worth, I have hauled a 300 gallon water tank in that trailer, and only had to go up to 15 psi to carry that load (2400 lbs)!

I followed over 500 miles of the Baja 1000 course with that set up, and 10 psi keeps the trailer from flying around so much on all the whoops, topes and vados!

4x4abc - 2-4-2020 at 10:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by vespaio  
Harald,

Regarding tire pressure in an off-road trailer. I've heard both options:

1. Air down. This seems to me to be counter productive since airing down will increase the footprint, increasing the traction, making the towing vehicle work harder.

2. Don't air down. This would seem to decrease the trailer's traction, making it easier to tow.

Both options were told to me by the same person over a period of months. Obviously one is less correct than the other.

Your opinion?

when it comes to tire pressure, there are a lot of opinions

here is the knowledge:
on anything soft you must increase the footprint of the animal
Camels have very big feet for that reason
humans learned to use snow shoes and ski

if you don't
you will sink in
that makes moving forward harder or impossible

the softest sand I know of in Baja is at the north end of San Francisquito.
a few years back a good friend of mine needed to bring a trailer to San Francisquito
he aired down after he got stuck
he remained stuck because he did not air down the trailer tires
remember: Camel ?
he was moving just fine once all tires had appropriate footprint for the condition

traction is not involved - more footprint reduces resistance

as you can see looking at the tire prints in front of Karl's rig, the rest of the group only left shallow imprints and moved easily over the soft sand.
Karl's tires, however, are sunken in very deep (about 20psi) and he can't proceed
and the off-road anchor (trailer) did not help either

karl800 copy.jpg - 208kB

sunken.jpg - 238kB

vespaio - 2-5-2020 at 07:30 AM

As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words." I'm convinced.

Thanks, Ray

4x4abc - 2-5-2020 at 08:11 AM

Here is another one for sand: Drive as straight as possible!
Even with deflated tires.
Driving straight makes the rear tires follow in the same already compacted sand channel the front tires have created.
With the right (low) tire pressure you are just cruising along.
But by initiating a turn, the rear tires leave that front tire channel and each of them will now create their own rear tire channel and thus will have to doze a small berm of sand in front of them.
That increases the resistance by 100%.
Increasing the chance to get stuck.
The tighter the turn the higher the resistance.

Of course you can't avoid turn forever - but be gentle

straight.jpg - 100kB

turn.jpg - 110kB

John Harper - 2-5-2020 at 08:47 AM

I drove close to 300 miles of dirt FS roads in Wyoming last summer with tires at 20 psi cold (24 psi hot). Lots of small sharp rocks in many areas. Did not have one flat tire the entire trip, but did repair 3 other's flat tires, none of whom was driving on deflated tires. Normal highway inflation for me is 34 psi cold.

Good enough proof to me that deflation helps prevent flats.

John

Deep sand

David K - 2-5-2020 at 09:14 AM

Before and after deflation of tires in 4WD (34 psi to 15 psi):

Human foot prints go deeper into sand than the truck with deflated tires:

Tires are Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/75-16 (44 psi max)

As noted above, deflating of graded dirt roads will improve the ride and reduce flats... I had for years refused to air down except for sand and would get many flats from sharp rocks (I like to drive fast)! Going from 34 psi down to 20 psi has almost eliminated flats for me. Going slower helps too... It also assists in traction when climbing tough, steep grades.

4x4abc - 2-5-2020 at 10:05 AM

the air in your tires is the most underrated tool for safe, trouble free off road travel
but you can not mount it on your roof rack to show off

gnukid - 2-5-2020 at 10:37 AM

Here is another one for sand: Drive as straight as possible!
Even with deflated tires.
Driving straight makes the rear tires follow in the same already compacted sand channel the front tires have created.
With the right (low) tire pressure you are just cruising along.
But by initiating a turn, the rear tires leave that front tire channel and each of them will now create their own rear tire channel and thus will have to doze a small berm of sand in front of them.
That increases the resistance by 100%.
Increasing the chance to get stuck.
The tighter the turn the higher the resistance.

Of course you can't avoid turn forever - but be gentle

This is one of the best tips, drive straight don't turn in the sand, and when you do turn plan where you going to turn to ensure it isn't deep sand.

defrag4 - 2-5-2020 at 12:08 PM

the air in your tires is the most underrated tool for safe, trouble free off road travel

im going to have to come up with some aftermarket "overlanding" air that u can mount on ur rack after u take it out of your tires

will sell like hotcakes

vespaio - 2-5-2020 at 02:57 PM

When I lived in Italy the kids in Naples used to sell Italian air in sealed cans to tourists.

Guess you could sell gallon cans of Mexican air for off-road tires and 8 oz cans for street tires.

John Harper - 2-5-2020 at 03:10 PM

Guess you could sell gallon cans of Mexican air for off-road tires and 8 oz cans for street tires.

Maybe liter cans would be more appropriate?

John

vespaio - 2-5-2020 at 03:13 PM

I stand corrected.

JZ - 2-5-2020 at 05:00 PM

the softest sand I know of in Baja is at the north end of San Francisquito.
a few years back a good friend of mine needed to bring a trailer to San Francisquito

The softest I've seen is in the Seven Sisters. The dunes near Punta Lobos and Cono.

Was flying up a steep sand hill on the bike. Going about 25-30 mph. The front tire just went straight into the sand and I flew over the handle bars.

Even on the flat places a bike can just stink right in.

gnukid - 2-5-2020 at 07:59 PM

Here's an instructional video how to drive 4x4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTTPV9JmIE

4x4abc - 2-5-2020 at 10:05 PM

I am always breaking out sweat when I see videos like that.
Not one word is useful in real life.

mtgoat666 - 2-5-2020 at 10:24 PM

The great German 4x4 Mercedes-phile gas bag has spoken! hear ye! Hear ye!

gnukid - 2-6-2020 at 04:20 AM

Much of the video describes what "not to do" and finally what works well, which can be summarized as use the right gear, often low gear, and drive slowly, steadily and consistently, take time to prewalk and plan tough or blind sections.

Maybe the last rule is don't take a Mercedes off road?

vespaio - 2-6-2020 at 07:22 AM

Harald,

Was Karl's trailer the one that overturned on a trip down there a few years back?

mtgoat666 - 2-6-2020 at 07:50 AM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Here's an instructional video how to drive 4x4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTTPV9JmIE

Land Rover this year came out with a new defender line of vehicles. Fancy car for fancy pants offroaders. Perhaps much better than the Mercedes G (glam) wagon, eh?

bajatrailrider - 2-6-2020 at 10:19 AM

Sorry on that Land Rover breaks down before you get off road. True junk always has been of course you would not know that.

vespaio - 2-6-2020 at 10:27 AM

It's interesting, if sad, to read the digs members camouflage as simple comments, but to give credit where it's deserved, I'm one of the thousands to whom Harald taught off-road driving skills on one of the toughest trails in the US--the Rubicon. I and my wife usually travel alone where we shouldn't, and his training got me out of trouble twice and probably saved my life once. As a result, I could care less what he drives, but I do appreciate his opinions, even if he can be a little crusty at times.

4x4abc - 2-6-2020 at 11:03 AM

Harald,

Was Karl's trailer the one that overturned on a trip down there a few years back?

yup

stuck, overturned, sold

4x4abc - 2-6-2020 at 11:09 AM

It's interesting, if sad, to read the digs members camouflage as simple comments, but to give credit where it's deserved, I'm one of the thousands to whom Harald taught off-road driving skills on one of the toughest trails in the US--the Rubicon. I and my wife usually travel alone where we shouldn't, and his training got me out of trouble twice and probably saved my life once. As a result, I could care less what he drives, but I do appreciate his opinions, even if he can be a little crusty at times.

Thank you!

I am German. We have crusty in our genes.
I have mellowed down in 25 years Hotel California.
Sincerely apologize to early students I made cry.

vespaio - 2-6-2020 at 12:00 PM

I never cried, but an act of violence did cross my mind on one occasion. ;)

pacificobob - 2-6-2020 at 01:09 PM

when considering tire pressure be sure to completely ignore what the vehicle manufacturer, as well as the tire maker, recommends. what do those fancy pants college boy engineers know?

David K - 2-6-2020 at 02:01 PM

With the factory installed tires, go by the factory recommendations, WHEN on PAVEMENT.

I think we are mostly discussing off-highway driving.

Also, if you change the factory provided tires to a different type or size, then the "Chalk Test" is the most accurate method for ideal pressure (on pavement).

mtgoat666 - 2-6-2020 at 03:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

Also, if you change the factory provided tires to a different type or size, then the "Chalk Test" is the most accurate method for ideal pressure (on pavement).

how do you define "most accurate?"

i think the better solution is to use the load and inflation tables.

i suspect the chalk test done on used tires may be inaccurate (may work better on new tires with no existing differential wear of tread).

for large tires, i suspect the chalk test will at times give you a too-low pressure, leading you to run underinflated tires, which would run warmer and possibly damage or wear out your tires faster.

one of you tire air pressure nerds should do a chalk test on your tires inflated to the pressure dictated by the load and inflation tables, and tell us how the results compare :light:

David K - 2-6-2020 at 03:13 PM

Oh goat, you are so much fun, sometimes.
The chalk test shows over or under inflation, period. The age, wear, or type of tire has no bearing on it.

gnukid - 2-6-2020 at 08:34 PM

It's interesting, if sad, to read the digs members camouflage as simple comments, ...

Perhaps if some people were polite and not rude to others they would receive more positive feedback?

vespaio - 2-7-2020 at 09:20 AM

Simply rude vs trolls. Fairly obvious which is which on this site. Best just to ignore both.

Marc - 2-9-2020 at 11:11 AM

So....mounting a second spare on the roof because of space management is showing off?

[Edited on 2-9-2020 by Marc]

mtgoat666 - 2-9-2020 at 01:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
when considering tire pressure be sure to completely ignore what the vehicle manufacturer, as well as the tire maker, recommends. what do those fancy pants college boy engineers know?

i like engineers! all genders! (dont know why you left out female engineers, perhaps you got some residual ok-boomer bias?)