BajaNomad

Year round home for sale in Loma Azul, Mulege

lenstewart - 5-16-2019 at 05:14 PM

5 year old, year round home in Loma Azul. Appraised $83,500. Offered for $75,000. 1 or 2 bedrooms (1 BR + large family room, or 2 BR), 1 bath, loft office, patio, 2nd floor porch with view of the arroyo, the ocean to the east and a glimpse of the river to the west. Titled, double lot. Trees, shrubs, palms, agaves all about 3 years old, but growing nicely.

24 photos and much more info on Craigslist

https://bajasur.craigslist.org/reo/d/year-round-home-in-loma...

[Edited on 5-17-2019 by lenstewart]

55steve - 5-16-2019 at 06:06 PM

Very nice!

advrider - 5-16-2019 at 06:57 PM

What a nice place and good location, love the layout and size...

advrider - 5-18-2019 at 07:48 PM

What is the sq feet? Why are you selling, is the title held by a bank trust? Is that a new stove waiting to go in.Really like this place.

[Edited on 5-19-2019 by advrider]

caj13 - 5-19-2019 at 08:47 AM

My question as well - what does "titled property" mean. I'm sure its clear to seasoned real estate / mexico/propoerty owners, but for those of us just now looking to get into it, I guess I'm not clear on what a
"titles Property" is

thanks

SFandH - 5-19-2019 at 09:39 AM

"titled" as compared to leased and/or ejido property I'd guess. In other words, a Mexican can own the lot with his/her name on the property title, an American needs to use a Fideicomiso.

lenstewart - 5-19-2019 at 02:19 PM

Thanks for all the comments. And, apologies: I was away from Baja Nomads for a day or two so just now able to respond. Basically, we own the property -- land and structures -- and it is legally titled in my partner's name. He is a Mexican citizen. Purchaser, if Mexican, can buy it directly outright. Of course, any expat will need to organize a fideicomiso or a corporation (or get a presta nombre). Our attorney in La Paz will handle closing, escrow, tax payments, title transfer and/or setup of a fideicomiso if that is needed. Let me know through Craigslist or U2U here if I can provide additional info. Thanks.

Bajaboy - 5-19-2019 at 03:41 PM

Did you have the house built yourself? I really like the floor plan from the pictures. We want to build another casita on our property and yours looks perfect.