BajaNomad

Plastic surgery

Price - 3-19-2005 at 04:54 AM

Anyone know of a GREAT plastic surgeon in San Felipe or close to there ? need a little work done;);)

Bruce R Leech - 3-19-2005 at 07:01 AM

isn't that where Michel Jackson went?:lol:

I'm no expert

Gypsy Jan - 3-19-2005 at 10:17 PM

but an interesting article from a couple of years ago in an glossy English language magazine and reprinted in Spanish in Ecos (or maybe it was the other way around) profiled the TJ stripper club nightlife.

Evidently, many Ferrari/Porsche/Mercedes driving players from Hollywood tell their wives/girlfriends that they are going to meetings/golf dates in La Quinta, then continue on down to the strip clubs in TJ.

In the article, the *best strippers* said that they saved up their money to get implants, lipo and other plastic surgeries in Beverly Hills, because that was where they would get the best results.

This is not what immediately comes to mind (at least to me) when the subject of international trade and commerce is raised. ;)

[Edited on 3-20-2005 by Gypsy Jan]

NOT BOOBS

Price - 3-20-2005 at 05:15 AM

I want to have over eye skin taken care of - too old to worry about boobs !!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Plastic Surgeons

MexicoTed - 3-21-2005 at 12:47 AM

Price, Tijuana and then Rosarito, Ensenada, and Mexicali have the most surgeons. Make sure you check with state tourism for a legit list and do your homework.
Ted

how about a tummy tuck?

BajaVida - 3-21-2005 at 11:10 AM

I could use one.

Braulio - 3-21-2005 at 11:34 AM

I think I'd go to Tijuana or Rosarito for that. They exist in Mexicali (you see ads as you cross the border) but they can't do the volume that they do over near the coast.

yeah - Mexico Ted'sadvice is good - be sure to check them out.

Dave - 3-21-2005 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Price
I want to have over eye skin taken care of - too old to worry about boobs !!!!:lol::lol::lol:

So, how old do you have to be not to worry about em? I need to know when I can exclude them from the budget.

mexpert - 3-21-2005 at 01:33 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a male "reduction"?

djh - 3-21-2005 at 02:15 PM

In the shower... a cold one... that outta reduce yer schtufffph.:moon:

Dave - 3-21-2005 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mexpert
Does anyone know where I can get a male "reduction"?

You could convert to Judaism. There's no charge for the "procedure" but tips are customary.