BajaNomad

Grades

BajaBlanca - 6-19-2019 at 11:32 PM

I gotten grades from 4 of my students so far. Three excelled and one freshman passed all her classes but two of them with lower than expected grades, so I have given her a talking to.

These are Enrique's grades -he is a senior and has just shined all his years in school. Always on top of things, he even went to class the very next day after losing a finger in a battle with his small washing machine that fell over.

Attachment: June 2019 grades.pdf (36kB)
This file has been downloaded 176 times

Dayr is the other kid who has just been through so much and always has a smile on his face, always helps anyone who needs it, has a Mom is not all there but he adores her and accepts her shortcomings (she can't hold down any job). He's also a senior.

For some reason, Dayr's grades arent loading but his GPA for the semester is 91% - The second highest of his class!

These are Cristina's grades, she is a sophomore and studying Oceanography. Another star student!

June 2019 grades Cristina.jpg - 54kB

Just sharing my happiness! Have a great day or Make It a Great Day as one of my sponsors always says.

Mother of Dragons - 6-20-2019 at 04:34 PM

Wonderful report Blanca. Congrats to you and your students. It takes a village.

MMc - 6-20-2019 at 06:37 PM

You change lives, you are the best.

BajaBlanca - 6-22-2019 at 11:50 AM

thanks all!

Here we have Karla's grades - she is studying to become a dentist and all classes she got either 90 or 100! Dang, she is one smart cookie!

Karla valeria June 2019 grades.jpg - 72kB