BajaNomad

HSBC

weebray - 7-19-2019 at 07:14 AM

Has anyone had any luck contacting HSBC lately? A phone number, person or email?? HSBC is being stupid again. We've been trying to get their attention for a month now to pay our fiedo.

4x4abc - 7-19-2019 at 08:44 AM

go to your brach office

weebray - 7-19-2019 at 12:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
go to your brach office

HSBC branch offices know nada. Been here many times. My usual email addresses no workie. Someone posted their success here within a year. Can't find it. Search no help. Just hoping someone had success lately.

SFandH - 7-19-2019 at 02:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
Has anyone had any luck contacting HSBC lately? A phone number, person or email?? HSBC is being stupid again. We've been trying to get their attention for a month now to pay our fiedo.

This might help:

https://www.conniemex.com/Paying_HSBC_Annual_Trust_Fees/page...

weebray - 7-20-2019 at 06:56 AM

Thanks for that. But - While I do appreciate the link it galls me to have to give some dirt pimp 25bucks to pay my feido.

SFandH - 7-20-2019 at 07:45 AM

I posted the link because of these email addresses:

HSBC Fiduciario contact for matters relating to selling, inheriting, designating new beneficiaries or moving your property trust to another bank:Mariana.Romo@hsbc.com.mx and Andre.Sachariew@hsbc.com.mx

Contact details for matters relating to HSBC Fiduciario trust fees (incl. how much you owe, when your payment is due, what your personal trust reference number is or invoices): mexico_honofid@hsbc.com.mx and Andre.Sachariew@hsbc.com.mx

weebray - 7-21-2019 at 07:27 AM

Thanks for the links. We have other email sites that are not working now but did in the past.

Bubba - 7-22-2019 at 09:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
Thanks for that. But - While I do appreciate the link it galls me to have to give some dirt pimp 25bucks to pay my feido.

Agreed