BajaNomad

Trip Report removed

David K - 8-1-2019 at 03:34 PM

Fishbuck requested I remove his contribution here.

[Edited on 8-7-2019 by David K]

mtgoat666 - 8-1-2019 at 07:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

The Pinos gas station is the cheapest and most honest. I think I saved about 20/US there on a tankful.

I am a fan of the Pinos gas station. good c-store selection, clean bathrooms, and and honest pump.

chippy - 8-5-2019 at 09:37 AM

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/where-to-fish-next...

Read thru the thread. He´s not gonna make it long in that town.

BornFisher - 8-5-2019 at 12:28 PM

There are some horses you don`t want to hitch your wagon to.

shari - 8-6-2019 at 09:09 AM

Hmmm...that was quite a thread! how to NOT make friends and influence people...hahaha.

Rossman - 8-6-2019 at 09:56 AM

One of the latest posts in Fishbuck's thread from Capt. Kelly, one of the most respected captains in SQ:

Hey Fishbuck......Your a KOOK!!!!
Insulting the local fleet here was a bad move... I will relay your sentiments. I have blocked you from my IG account also & I'm sure others will as well.
Hope NOT to see you around . You are not welcomed.

There's no recovery from this I'm afraid.

LancairDriver - 8-6-2019 at 11:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TookieTreeTop  
the mental problems that ooze from this guy are enormous.

Agreed. It is sad that his obvious mental condition would wreck his retirement plans for Baja he was apparently planning for before he even got started. He needs to get back to the States for some help. Hope he can yet still get on track.

JZ - 8-7-2019 at 10:31 AM

What a weirdo.

Don Pisto - 8-7-2019 at 11:02 AM

the BD posts were certainly odd! :?:

Beagle - 8-7-2019 at 11:21 AM

Dang. I missed the contribution. From the comments it looks like it was pretty interesting.

David K - 8-7-2019 at 11:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Beagle  

Dang. I missed the contribution. From the comments, it looks like it was pretty interesting.

Indeed... it was a very informative thread about many San Quintín things going on. It is too bad that someone here decided to harass the messenger over his posts on another forum. I agree it was not good stuff Fishbuck said there, but I would say so on Bloody Decks where he posted that, and not here. Nomad is best when we are sharing travel details and making friends and really benefits nobody when a few here like to post insults and name-calling. If we can't grow up, then we will lose Nomad. Doug is getting older and when we age, our tolerance levels go down, lol!

motoged - 8-7-2019 at 12:03 PM

I am not a BD member....and couldn't sign up to read the thread posted (registration failed as postal code in Canada didn't fit BD's format) beyond page 2....and FB's posts were just emogies...

Any body have a way to read the BD thread posted?

motoged - 8-7-2019 at 12:44 PM

Managed to read the thread.....

And some folks were taken aback when I roasted FF for his Asuncion Sleaze Bar Fish Camp ramblings ...

The guy is a chit magnet

[Edited on 8-7-2019 by motoged]

chippy - 8-7-2019 at 12:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

And some folks were taken aback when I roasted FF for his Asuncion Sleaze Bar Fish Camp ramblings ...

The guy is a chit magnet

SSshhh don´t tell DK :lol:

David K - 8-7-2019 at 01:19 PM

I am not a BD member....and couldn't sign up to read the thread posted (registration failed as postal code in Canada didn't fit BD's format) beyond page 2....and FB's posts were just emogies...

Any body have a way to read the BD thread posted?

Hi Ged, I am not a Bloody Decker either, but was easy to follow the link Chippy posted and read about 5 pages of it. However, when I scrolled back to reread pages, there was a block. Maybe you get to read a thread once and more reads require registering?

chuckie - 8-7-2019 at 02:07 PM

It was bad enough once, why would anyone read it twice?

chuckie - 8-7-2019 at 02:34 PM

Some comments over on Talk Baja about his posts and behavior as well...

norte - 8-7-2019 at 05:58 PM

This whole thread is meaningless since the original post has been deleted. Like throwing a grenade and running

David K - 8-7-2019 at 07:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
This whole thread is meaningless since the original post has been deleted. Like throwing a grenade and running

The original letter I posted was all nice and informative... things that he noticed different around San Quintín since his last time there... nothing anyone would be worked up over.

What happened to this thread was when Chippy posted a link to a Bloody Deck message board thread where Fishbuck made some unkind comments about fishing and fishermen, plus a bunch of emojis. So, people piled on based on Fishbuck's Bloody Decks posts.

The sharing of his letter was an act of kindness, but the replies above made Mike feel used and battered as he cannot reply to defend himself here. He removed his permission for me to share his trip report, so I took that off. I am not able to remove or lock the thread, only Doug can.

BeemerDan - 8-7-2019 at 10:15 PM

The guy is a chit magnet

Nice Dogpile Ged, and you call yourself a psychologist, Fishbuck obviously has issues, and you know it, but you go out of you're way to out him.

I'm surprised you never had your ticket pulled for breaching patient confidentiality.