BajaNomad

Fishbuck

rts551 - 8-8-2019 at 11:52 AM

Don't post here much any more but thought the members here should be aware that Fishbuck, Mike B., threw beer bottles in a drunken rage at someones house last night. Apparently in retaliation for comments on Bloody Decks. More info and pictures on the Talk Baja facebook page. Just be aware.

Russ - 8-8-2019 at 11:56 AM

Oh! This should be good.....

del mar - 8-8-2019 at 12:04 PM

interesting character to say the least!:o

Paco Facullo - 8-8-2019 at 12:07 PM

So I'ma guessin' that beer bottles were all empty, ?

SFandH - 8-8-2019 at 12:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
So I'ma guessin' that beer bottles were all empty, ?

Well, gee, of course. Throwing a full bottle would be alcohol abuse.

He was tossing the empties at the house of Mr. Talk Baja himself.

[Edited on 8-8-2019 by SFandH]

thebajarunner - 8-8-2019 at 12:53 PM

I checked out on him after debating whether or not he was able to pass a flight physical and transport people around in his plane.

When he explained that previous disqualifying health issues should not be held against him, and in fact, somewhere he could find a medical signoff, and if not, oh well, still a great pilot.

I knew then and there that we were dealing with someone who was just a tad off-center. I hate debating folks in that condition and have not responded to his nonsense since.

caj13 - 8-8-2019 at 12:57 PM

and to think he spent the last part of his career climbing around boeing jets and inspecting/ signing off on them!
wonder if maintenance guys are pulling out random bottles in hidden nooks and crannies saying "what the h#ll?"

chippy - 8-8-2019 at 12:57 PM

SSsshhhh don´t tell DK. Thats his boi!:lol:

[Edited on 8-8-2019 by chippy]

chippy - 8-8-2019 at 01:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
and to think he spent the last part of his career climbing around boeing jets and inspecting/ signing off on them!
wonder if maintenance guys are pulling out random bottles in hidden nooks and crannies saying "what the h#ll?"

I wonder if he was inspecting the 737 Max8:O.

mtgoat666 - 8-8-2019 at 01:33 PM

Not surprising.

Sort of sad to see TB owner airing dirty laundry on FB, making a spectacle of fishy on TB and BD.

If Hoff and fishy had an argument,... i suspect both were probably in the wrong. Why is Hoff continuing to fight with someone with a mental disease? Hoff has been entertaining his TB and BD readers with daily online jousts with fishy.

David K - 8-8-2019 at 01:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
SSsshhhh don´t tell DK. Thats his boi!:lol:

[Edited on 8-8-2019 by chippy]

No, he is just a Nomad and when he was either dumb or drunk certainly doesn't deserve the mass feeding by you sharks. I would give even you chippy the opportunity to be heard before passing judgement.
In any case, the locals will decide if he is to remain so why not just let Nature take it's course?
This thread surely has nothing to do with peace, love or fish tacos.

JZ - 8-8-2019 at 01:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Not surprising.

Sort of sad to see TB owner airing dirty laundry on FB, making a spectacle of fishy on TB and BD.

If Hoff and fishy had an argument,... i suspect both were probably in the wrong. Why is Hoff continuing to fight with someone with a mental disease? Hoff has been entertaining his TB and BD readers with daily online jousts with fishy.

Agreed.

sancho - 8-8-2019 at 01:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

No, he is just a Nomad and when he was either dumb or drunk certainly doesn't deserve the mass feeding by you sharks.
In any case, the locals will decide if he is to remain so why not just let Nature take it's course?
This thread surely has nothing to do with peace, love or fish tacos.

With you on that, everyone gets a mulligan or 2

BajaTed - 8-8-2019 at 02:08 PM

Retired Boeing guy here;
Fishbuck was part of the I.A.M. union bargaining unit @ Boeing on the flight line. Its a very high stress daily work scenario with long hours that has long term repercussions.
You are well paid, nice pension, but they bet you won't survive long.
In recovery myself; peace, love & fish tacos

LancairDriver - 8-8-2019 at 02:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

I wonder if he was inspecting the 737 Max8:O.

Shortly after fishbuck retired and the 737 problems emerged he posted a few comments criticizing Boeing’s deteriorating quality control so he was on track with that.

chippy - 8-8-2019 at 02:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Not surprising.

Agreed.

So what would you guys do if someone came to your house and did what fb allegedly did?

rts551 - 8-8-2019 at 02:41 PM

Maybe some of you keyboard commandos need to reach out to see if you can help him, as he appears to need it. The melt down occurred with more than just Ron and therefore has nothing to do with Facebook.

SFandH - 8-8-2019 at 02:42 PM

Not surprising.

I thought the same after reading this by Mr. TB

"Watch out for this guy
Mike Buckau - goes by "fishbuck" online

I waited to post this until I had the chance to speak with our attorney this morning who recommended that we go into town to file a police report."

Guess I'm not the kind of guy that calls the cops. Didn't fish just move all his stuff there? Mr. TB's cop calling may get fish tossed out of Mex. Extreme. IMHO.

Anybody think differently?

[Edited on 8-8-2019 by SFandH]

4x4abc - 8-8-2019 at 02:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Maybe some of you keyboard commandos need to reach out to see if you can help him, as he appears to need it. The melt down occurred with more than just Ron and therefore has nothing to do with Facebook.

yup - why not help a fellow Baja brother?

rts551 - 8-8-2019 at 02:55 PM

Not surprising.

His erratic behavior on Bloody Decks and other places leading up to Violence (throwing bottles is violence) is hardly just airing dirty laundry. Its people like you that sweep things under the rug (probably for their own attention getting reasons) that violent people fall off the edge and hurt a lot of others.

Tioloco - 8-8-2019 at 02:58 PM

He is probably not a guy I would hang out with much, but come on... Many of us have at one point or another said or done something really stupid after having one or two too many drinks. Let him figure it out and leave him alone. Keep your chin up Fishbuck!

55steve - 8-8-2019 at 03:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
He is probably not a guy I would hang out with much, but come on... Many of us have at one point or another said or done something really stupid after having one or two too many drinks. Let him figure it out and leave him alone. Keep your chin up Fishbuck!

This has been going on for days...not a one time thing. I was there Saturday thru yesterday. He may have done damage in the community that he won't be able to recover from.

solosancarlos - 8-8-2019 at 03:24 PM

He was a classic example of "the less a person knows, the more they want to tell it"

gnukid - 8-8-2019 at 03:34 PM

When you move to a new town you wanna build a reputation right away

BajaNomad - 8-8-2019 at 04:30 PM

No mulligans for someone that demonstrates physical aggression - especially if they drove to someone's residence to do so.

Perhaps only those on the receiving end of such at some point would understand how far over the line this truly is.