BajaNomad

Do ABC and Aguila use the same bus station?

Mulege Canuck - 8-18-2019 at 08:43 AM

Planning on flying down to Loreto in November. I have found the Aguila bus station on Google Maps. I can’t locate the ABC bus terminal. Is it at the same location ?

Gracias

Alm - 8-21-2019 at 10:54 AM

Yes.

If I may give an advice, - unless you're in a hurry (like your bus is leaving in 10 minutes), say "No" to the crowd of taxi drivers when you're exiting the customs room. Go outside and look for minivans - "combi", aka "collectivo", ~ 5 bucks shared ride. All traffic from airport to town will be passing this bus station on the way.

If you see a bus ready to leave, ask - Sur o Norte. There might be a bus running late and therefore showing up just before "your" bus. Doesn't matter ABC or Aguila if the timing is right.

[Edited on 8-21-2019 by Alm]

Loretana - 8-21-2019 at 01:31 PM

I have seen both Aguila and ABC Buses using the tiny Bus station in Loreto. It is at the corner on Salvatierra, across the boulevard from the Hotel Santa Fe.

Where are you heading after arrival in Loreto? If you plan to stay in town, you can probably walk to your hotel or?

Mulege Canuck - 8-22-2019 at 06:25 AM

I am heading to Mulege. Thanks very much for the info. I will look for the mini vans.