BajaNomad

El Rosario Dec 30 2019

BajaBlanca - 1-3-2020 at 02:43 AM

Stopped for gas in El Rosario on our way back to La Bocana and saw this collection of ambulances - amazing what Antonio has achieved!

Check out the paintings on the sides of some of the vehicles. The gas attendant said that a local artist painted them. They are gorgeous.

1A.jpg - 47kB

2A.jpg - 56kB

3A.jpg - 43kB

4A.jpg - 58kB

Looks like the Cactus Hotel is getting bigger! It was hard to find the office - it is hidden in the middle of much construction.

5A.jpg - 36kB

Here is the front desk with some neat edibles

6A.jpg - 60kB

I made a small donation for gas...this road/ambulance service is nothing short of phenomenal! The attendant wasn't very attentive but I know that every dollar helps. Thanks Antonio and all those who helped getting these vehicles down south.

7A.jpg - 44kB

David K - 1-3-2020 at 11:18 AM

Thanks for the photos, Blanca... That is the future restaurant in front of the motel. It serves also as an excellent sound barrier from any highway noise.

I will be donating more books for Antonio to use as fund raisers. Did you notice if there were any on my books still there? I left several with him when I last stayed there with the America Unearthed TV crew.

BajaBlanca - 1-3-2020 at 11:38 AM

Oh man, I was in and out in a hurry and did not notice. Sorry

David K - 1-3-2020 at 12:07 PM

No problema!