make that 8 days and counting

BajaVida - 3-23-2005 at 08:40 AM

Bahia here we come

the Baja Boyz are on their way

thebajarunner, el almirante and eight others will be joining me

anyone headed to B de LA then?

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by BajaVida]

David K - 3-23-2005 at 08:47 AM

Hi BajaVida, did you send me an email recently? I don't know your real name, and the email didn't have BajaVida in it... But, its content seemed to be from you, I thought at the time I glanced at it...??? Thanks!

I did and you replied.

BajaVida - 3-23-2005 at 09:16 AM

I was having difficulty opening your GPS waypoints with my iMac, but it worked fine on my PC.

pappy - 3-23-2005 at 07:58 PM

david- are you going down anytime soon?

David K - 3-23-2005 at 11:00 PM

Hola Pappy...
Sorry I didn't see this before, buried in this thread on BajaVida's trip!

I really want to go... but rain has prevented me from making a good enough income this month to permit taking several days off.:(
I hope to take 3-4 days off in another week, at the end of the Easter Vacation week.:light: I will let you guys know.

The Squarecircle, Richard and Brock are leaving Fri. 3-25 to Arroyo Los Heme, south of Puertecitos, then on to Alfonsina's for the garlic shrimp dinners!.

Baja Ken and the Jeepers are going to the Pole Line Road on 4-1.

I will be going to the Pyramid Resort on 4-23 for the book signing fiesta...

and this would make our 17th (or is it 18th) annual trip

BajaVida - 3-29-2005 at 11:13 PM

hope we make it to 20

bajalou - 3-30-2005 at 07:55 AM

Why settle for 20??

50 is a great number.

Keep on coming!

:biggrin:

Yeah, 50 would be great

thebajarunner - 3-30-2005 at 09:30 AM

But just getting to add one each Spring is good enough..

Meanwhile BV and our hardy crew continue to trudge down to BOLA (oops, gotta call it Bahia) and continue to be predictable wannabe tourists.

Of course, we don't go to town much and we don't call each other names on the website, so guess all is good.

Come on by the campsite at Gringa next week, the Pacificos are cold, the fish are frying about 4 times a day and the campfire is always glowing (we even bring our own almond wood out of my orchard, just to save the environs.)

7 days and counting.....

Baja Arriba!!