BajaNomad

Tidiana and blankets and happy kids!

BajaBlanca - 1-6-2020 at 12:21 PM

So, I bet most of you remember Tidiana, the woman who approached me (you and I) to help her pay for the kids' kindergarden and elementary school tuition.

We were donated some blankets while in San Diego and she was one of the first families I thought to help since it has been quite cold this Winter.

As soon as we got home, I texted her to come over for 3 warm blankets and within the hour, she came. She is pregnant and due any day. She requested to have her tubes tied last childbirth but they didn't do it. God willing, this time she will have a sympathetic doctor who will heed her plea.

When I saw all the kids, I told them that Santa had left them some gifts at my house. You guys, if you could have seen their laughter, it would keep you happy forever!

The youngest one was still in the car (front right) when I came out with a bag of toys - she FLEW from the car to my porch.

Notice no shoes. and it was freezing that day. I am going to see how to remedy that right quick. I also want to build them a proper house. They live in a shack near the old dump. No water. No electricity. Another project coming up...not sure how to go about it just yet! I think I will talk to the church and the builder in town and take it from there.

Happy New Years!

Tidiana Christmas Jan 2020x.jpg - 80kB