BajaNomad

Los Barriles , Buena Vista , Buenos Aires

jonnymoderation - 2-15-2020 at 11:16 PM

Hitching North from La Ribera in the manana,
Need to wash our clothes and get some hippy food. Seems like a campground in the LB area should meet our needs. What's our best bet for a good price walking distance from town?
Gracias as always

rogbag - 2-16-2020 at 07:26 AM

Verdugo's should work. They used to have a tent camping section. Not sure of the price. And what is hippy food?

tiotomasbcs - 2-16-2020 at 07:45 AM

don't know if this is Goat ....if you're for real you need fb. Talkbaja or as mentioned Baja Pony Express. Not many backpackin long hairs in LB. We're on the other side. Suerte.

jonnymoderation - 2-16-2020 at 09:07 AM

We are veggie eaters and my partner has a celiac issue. Tortillas de maize y frijoles is a staple for us but always happy to pick up some other treats.

I'm on talk baja but the pony Express is proving difficult to use in a mobile device. Tips for that one would be appreciated.

And yeah we know todos Santos would suit our needs and we will get there before our trip is thru. But we want to enjoy the sea of Cortez for a bit still - heading up to ventana but taking our time because we are on vacation.

Gracias, all.

mtgoat666 - 2-16-2020 at 09:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
don't know if this is Goat ....if you're for real you need fb. Talkbaja or as mentioned Baja Pony Express. Not many backpackin long hairs in LB. We're on the other side. Suerte.

Not the goat. The goat is a dirty punk rocker, not a dirty hippy :lol:

Paco Facullo - 2-16-2020 at 09:22 AM

Aren't Hippies always on vacation ???

Hippy food= granola, yogurt, vegi burritos, grilled cheese sandwiches, fruit and magic mushrooms, LSD, Alice B. Toklas ,,

Welcome jonnymoderation and hope your journey's goes well ...
Peace and much LOVE,,,,,

jonnymoderation - 2-16-2020 at 10:01 AM

Paco - havent found most of the stuff on the second half of the list, where are you located, maybe you can help us out ! Lol

wilderone - 2-16-2020 at 10:11 AM

There's an RV park - Sunshine RV Park - on the highway, at the street that enters into Los Barriles. There is camping there and they have a laundry area I think. On the beach.

BajaBlanca - 2-16-2020 at 08:52 PM

welcome jonny and have a fun vacation!