BajaNomad

GOES/SENTRI

boe4fun - 3-9-2020 at 01:30 PM

Anybody else having problems with renewal of their GOES/SENTRI pass? Mine expired September 2019, I applied for renewal April 2019 and still haven’t heard squat. Their website is a joke, none of the links work, site says “invalid page” at one point, so I can’t even contact them. The only information I can garner is that my application is “in progress” and “pending review” for SENTRI, but father down on the same page it says SENTRI is “approved” so WTF? I know I’m good until this September, but my wife got hers within about 6 weeks!

[Edited on 3-9-2020 by boe4fun]

bajaguy - 3-9-2020 at 02:34 PM

GOES doesn't exist anymore, it was the old administrative system, Trusted Traveler Program is the new administrative system.

Renewal could take up to a year

Ateo - 3-9-2020 at 07:00 PM

I re-applied over a year ago...............still nothing............They say it's because of the government shutdown that went on for a couple weeks.

How that would set my application back 13 months is strange.

What's going on?

jwheel1970 - 3-9-2020 at 07:49 PM

I started my renewal process, as did my son and wife and they were all completed within 2 months - no issues. Completed ~2 weeks ago in San Diego/Online.

WestyWanderer - 3-9-2020 at 09:24 PM

Seems to be a mess. Applied for my renewal June 2019 and just got my conditional approval. I have to interview as I’m going from SENTRI to Global Entry. Still took 8 months for the conditional approval

WestyWanderer - 3-9-2020 at 09:26 PM

The approved that you’re seeing further down the page is for your last membership, the “pending review” is pertaining to your renewal

tjsue - 3-10-2020 at 11:05 AM

I applied for GE in October of last year to replace my Sentri, and it's still pending review.

elgatoloco - 3-10-2020 at 04:39 PM

If you started your renewal BEFORE your expiration date you have full benefits. We used our Sentri many times while waiting for renewal.

billklaser - 3-10-2020 at 04:49 PM

I applied in Jan, 2019. Just received my conditional approval today. Now I have to schedule interview to complete. However, on their website it now states your existing Sentri will be good for 12 months after its expiration date.